Speak Now (Taylor's Version) • JJ Maybank

"Two more hours, babe!" You smiled to your boyfriend JJ Maybank.

The two of you were hanging out in your bedroom and you were waiting or Speak Now (Taylor's Version) to drop.

Taylor's first four albums had been stolen, so she was re-recording the songs on the album so she could own them. Along with re-recording each song from the album, she also released some vault tracks, which were songs that were supposed to be on the original album, but never made the cut.

Being a swiftie, you were beyond excited for Speak Now (Taylor's Version). Speak Now had to be one of your favorite albums. Of course you loved all of them, but Speak Now had to be in your top five.

"Are you really gonna stay up just to listen to some Taylor Swift album, N/N?" JJ raised his eyebrows.

"It's not just some Taylor Swift album. It's one of my favorites. And besides, I'm a swiftie, it's what we do." You replied. "Also, you promised you'd stay up with me."

"I did promise that didn't I? Well, you know my biggest rule in life. Never break a promise." JJ nodded.

"Wait, what about deny, deny, deny?" You raised your eyebrows.

"That—that's right. Deny, deny, deny can be right under that." JJ said.

"Okay."

There was a small silence.

"What about no pogue on pogue macking, P4L, and no pogue left behind?" You questioned.

At this point, you were just trying to tease JJ.

"You know what? I break my promise and my rule!" JJ exclaimed.

You gasped. "How dare you!"

"That's right! Just because I make the rules doesn't mean I can't break them!" JJ whined.

You giggled. "I'm teasing."

He smiled. "I know."

"For once you know something."

"And for once you're funny."

You giggled again and the two of you shared a kiss.

"So what do you wanna do until midnight?" You asked.

"I have a few ideas." He smirked, then connected his lips with yours once again.

You smiled and kissed back, causing a heated make out session.

After another thirty seconds, you pulled away from JJ.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm just too excited." You shook your head. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize, princess. You're excited, I don't blame you. You're the biggest swiftie I know. And besides, you're patient with me when I'm excited." JJ responded.

"Yeah because no one else would be. You're like a golden retriever when you're excited." You joked.

He jokingly pushed your face away and you laughed.

Then you connected your lips with JJ's and got on top of him, continuing what the two of you started earlier.

It was a few minutes until midnight and you were getting excited.

It just turned 11:58, so you exited out of the movie on your computer and went over to your Spotify tab.

It then turned 11:59 and you let out a giggle.

"Jayj, one more—minute..."

When you looked over to your blonde boyfriend, he was sleeping beside you.

Sighing, you shook shook him, but he didn't budge.

You leaned over him and stared planting kisses on his face.

"Wake up, sleepy boy." You whispered.

He fluttered his eyes open.

"What's going on?" He whispered in a husky, sleepy voice.

You bit your lip. That was your favorite voice.

"It's—12:01! We have to listen!" You whisper-shouted.

"Okay." He sighed and sat up.

You refreshed the page and suddenly, the album was available.

You let out a little shriek.

"Are you ready? We gotta start with track one, Mine."

"Mhm."

You let out a breath and pressed the play button with the mouse.

The second it played and you heard the way it sounded you slapped your hand over your mouth.

"What?"

"It's different."

"Isn't that the point?"

"Shut up."

You and JJ listened to the whole song and when it was over you paused it and looked over at JJ.

"Wow." You exhaled.

"She's right." He spoke up.

You looked over at him. "What do you mean?"

"You're the best thing that's ever been mine." He replied.

You cracked a smile. "Shut up, you're so cheesy."

"But you love it." He smiled back.

"I do."

The two of you shared a kiss then listened to the rest of the album.

My swiftie JJ girls this is for you.

Also Speak Now (TV) was so good.

Muah,
Lea