Era's Tour Bracelets • Rafe Cameron

Rafe walked into his bedroom to see you on the floor with string and beads for bracelets.

"Babe, why aren't you at the pool—what the fuck?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

You looked up at him for a quick second before looking back down at the bracelet you were working on.

"Oh, hey Rafe." You mumbled.

"What are you doing? You said you were going to meet me out by the pool when you were done changing." He said.

"Sorry, I got distracted." You apologized and popped two more purple beads onto the almost finished bracelet.

You were making bracelets for Taylor Swift's tour, The Era's Tour.

She's touring around the US (and just recently released international dates) and singing songs from each of her eras and she had two surprise songs along with the set list.

You were making bracelets because fans are trading with each other. Of course, you were keeping a few of your favorites for yourself and were in fact wearing them, but the rest were for trading.

You were super excited for your show. You were going to the New Jersey Metlife night one show since there was no show in North Carolina. You would travel as far as you had to to see Taylor. Rafe on the other hand, was not excited.

Rafe didn't want to go to this show. He'd rather be at Topper's rager he was throwing that night, but you're his girlfriend and he loves you, so he's going with you.

What he doesn't love is you spending time making bracelets. He wants you to spend time with him.

"Are you serious? Did you actually get distracted or did you come up here just to make these?" He asked.

You shrugged and added your last bead.

"Will you tie this?" You asked him.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What? No?"

You groaned and tied it yourself.

"Okay, look, you made one! Let's go to the pool now." He said.

"But I only made one. I need to make at least two." You said. "Plus, it's fun."

He shook his head and sat next to you.

"I'll make sure you have fun at the pool." He whispered in your ear and kissed your neck.

You pushed him away and picked up the roll of string.

He groaned and threw his head back. "You're so annoying."

You ignored and cut the string.

"I hope you know I was going to find you. You're in my room." He said.

"Maybe I wanted you to find me." You shrugged.

"What?"

"I want you to make bracelets with me, Rafe." You clarified.

"Of course you do." He muttered.

"Come on, please? I mean you're gonna have to wear them and trade them anyway." You shrugged.

He groaned and lied back.

"Why?" He said, as if he was asking why this was happening to him.

"Come on." You hit his leg.

He huffed and sat up.

"What do you I get if I do?" He raised his eyebrows.

You smirked at him. "Trust me, babe, you already know."

"Do I?"

"Mhm."

You then leaned in and kissed him. Before he could deepen the kiss, you pulled away from him.

"Okay, let's get to work!"

At first, Rafe wasn't enjoying himself, but then as he got into it, he actually didn't mind making the bracelets.

You put on music while Rafe was super distracted with the bracelet he was working on, so you turned on some music. Some Taylor Swift, to be exact. It was Cruel Summer.

Rafe was nodding his head to the music and chewed on his lip as he finished the bracelet. He was so focused.

He finished tying it when the door burst open.

"Rafe, Sarah and I were wondering if we could make bracelets with Y/N." Wheezie said as she entered the room.

Her jaw dropped and then her lips turned upward into a smile.

"Rafe, are you making Era's Tour bracelets?" She raised her eyebrows.

Sarah then came up behind Wheezie and giggled.

"Oh, we dk have to document this." Sarah said.

Her and Wheezie took their phones out and started taking pictures.

You smiled and stuck up the peace sign with your fingers.

"Sarah and Louisa Cameron, you're both dead!" Rafe yelled.

He then jumped up and the two girls squealed and ran.

"Bye, Rafe!" You called with a smirk on your face.

"Screw you, Y/N!" He exclaimed.

You giggled and looked to where we was sitting. He had made three bracelets and there were only two of them in the room.

You smiled wider.

He was wearing one.

Shaking your head, you went back to making bracelets.

I would just like you guys to know that making bracelets for Era's was not fun, it was stressful, but they came out so cute.

Muah,
Lea <3