Chapter 2

*lunch*

Damian is walking to his locker. He gets there and puts his stuff in his locker. He closes his locker and goes to the food truck outside. He gets his food, he sees jade and her friends then goes over to them.

Daimian: hey jade, do you have any plasters? i gotta replace this one.

Jade: no, now go away

He shakes his head.

Damian: the one time i try being nice to you, you're an utter bitch.

Jade: TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW DAMIAN

Everyone looks at them.

Damian: MAKE ME JADE, MUM AND DAD AREN'T GONNA HELP YOU FIGHT YOUR BATTLE THIS TIME

Jade: YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE KNOWN TO MAN KIND, THAT'S WHY MUM AND DAD DON'T LOVE YOU!!

Everyone around them gasps. Damian's expression drops hearing her say that, she realises what she said

Jade: Damo (his nickname)

Damian: thanks for the reminder jade, just what i needed to hear today

He walks away. As he's walking he finds a room. The sign if the door say 'BlackBox Theatre'. He walks over to a wall and sits with his back to it.

He looks to the left and sees a guitar. He goes over and gets it before sitting where he was. He starts playing the tune of '1-800' by Logic.

Jade and her friends walk in but he doesn't see them. He starts singing the lyrics

(i couldn't be bothered to write out all the lyrics)

Once he's finished everyone starts clapping. He looked up with tears in his eyes. He stands up and pushes past them leaving the 'BlackBox theatre'

Jade: he's never been mad at me for this long, not even when we'd argue as kids.

Perrie: he'll come around Jade.

For the first time in a while Jade felt a sense of regret and sadness. She sat on a chair with her face in her hands.