Chapter 3

*Trigger Warning*
Perrie has a free period, she decided to see if Damian was at his locker or near it. She gets to where his locker is and sees him sitting on the floor with his back to the lockers.

Perrie walks over to him. She crouches beside him. She taps him to get his attention. He looks at her and gives her a small smile before going straight faced.

Perrie: you ok?

Damian: if ok means wanting to not be around my family, then yes

Perrie: come on, talk to me

She sits down next to him

Damian: no

Perrie: i'm not leaving until you do, i have a whole free period right now so i got time to listen

He looks at her. She looks at him. He sighs.

Damian: i assume you now know me and Jade are siblings

Perrie: yeah

Damian: well mum and dad don't like me, ever since i was 9 i had to do everything myself. but jade who is just older than me got everything i ever wanted, attention and love. until she started to act how she does now. they blame me for 'brainwashing their little princess'.

Tears form in his eyes.

Perrie: What happened between you and Jade?

Damian: i started to hate her, not because her but our parents. the way that treated her like she was their only child while i was forced to do whatever they said. she'd be a bitch to me but nothing done, i raise my voice and i'm grounded for 2 months.

He looks down

Damian: at some point i just started to not give a shit. i started doing drugs, i tried stopping then i started to feel like i wasn't worth waisting time on. i found a gun that belonged to my dad, i was in my room about to pull the trigger.

He stops mid explanation.

Perrie: what happened?

Damian: My best friend walked in before i pulled the trigger. went to many rehab places but none worked, until i auditioned to come here. i had to wait a few months but i'm here now, but a few of those old thoughts are coming back.

He stops, Perrie looks at him.

Perrie: just know, i'm here if you need someone. even tho our siblings don't get on.

Damian: thanks Perrie

Perrie: no worries, Damo

Damian: i'll let that slide if i can call you Pez

Perrie: that'a fine by me.

They hugged and talked about random stuff for the period.