REVENGE

A/n here is the next chapter its dedicated to @icestarwarrior because she came up with the sisters name. and.... she is awesome...................................................i guess.

JK!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayns POV

I walked around carefully and quietly setting up my revenge. It reguired ninja like stealth. Carefully manuvering the machine and not burning me or Harry!

My revenge was simple. Straighten Harry's hair using Lexi's straightner. Put the straightner in Liz's arms while she was sleeping. Blame all on her.

If they asked for proof I would be prepared. Leave Liz's blanket and Lexi's stuffed turtle beside Harry's bed.

They would believe me over them anyway!

I finished the last curl. Harry was going to be sooo mad! He would probaly hate Liz and Lexi forever! He had a date today and she loooooved his curls. And his curls took a while to become curly after being straightened.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Time for sweet revenge!

-------------------------------30 mins later----------------------------

HARRY's POV

I woke up yawning, and streching. My hair felt different. Oh, well whatever.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I caught my reflection on the screen for a second. It looked a little different but i didn't take any notice, I mean, I was only half awake!

I checked the time. Only 8:30? Why was awake so early? Oh thats right! I had a date!

I walked over to my closet to choose the perfect outfit. WOW! I sound like a girl!

After 5 miniutes I decided on a white dress shirt with a navy blazer. Perfect. Now to the hair, which wouldn't take long. I mean come on! It's always perfect!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as i looked in the mirror. My hair was STRAIGHT!!!! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Who did this? I went to go wake up the boys when i tripped over Lexi's stuffed turtle and Liz's blanket. Why are they there? I wondered.

WAIT!

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW COULD THEY!!???!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz's POV

I woke up really cold. For some reason i didn't have my blanket. huh. Thats weird!

"WHERES MY TURTLE!???" Lexi yelled.

"I don't know! I was asleep!" I groaned. She LOVED that turtle! Don't mess with her and her turtle. It doesn't work!

"I NEED MY TURTLE!!!" Lexi cried.

"Here's your stupid turtle!" A cold voice rasped.

It was Harry. And his hair was straight. WAIT! WHAT!!!

"Oh no you didn't!" Lexi replied. Yup! Don't insult her turtle!  It doesn't work!

"Listen hear! You don't mess with my hair. I have a date in an hour. My hair takes longer than that to re-curl! You have messed up everything!"

"You have a date?" I asked in disbelief.

"YES! With Jessica Samson!" Harry replied bitterly.

Jessica Samson! MY SISTER!

"JESSICA SAMSON!!??!?!?!??! THAT'S MY SISTER!" I yelled.

"WHAT?????" Harry looked just as susprised as i did. Lexi was talking to her turtle. Wow.

"Ummmm thats awkward!" I said nervously.

"YOU THINK THIS IS AWKWARD?? You straightened my hair! How am i supposed to act like i like you when you are and IDIOT!" Harry exploded.

"But i didn't straighten your hair!" I yelled back.

"Hey, hey , hey. Whats going on?" Liam wondered. The boys ust have heard us. Even Zayn was up!

"Liz and Lexi straightened my hair!" Harry shouted angrily.

"NO WE DIDN"T!" I shouted back.

"Girls, girls your both pretty. Hahaha. No. Neither of you are." Louis, being the jokester, said.

Liam glared at him. "Louis, this is no time for jokes. This is serious."

"Yes Louis. This is serious. We have to punish the girls for doing that to Harry." Zayn said glaring at me. What? Wait..... IT WAS ZAYN! This is his revenge. CRAP!

Harry glared at us. It almost looked like he was crying. He was crying.

"Harry, wait it wasn't us!" I tried to make him believe.

"It was. I-I-I TRUSTED YOU!!" he yelled and stormed out crying.

He trusted us.

----------------------------

a/N Intense right?

Comment what you think!