WHY?

• Dedicated to ALL READERS!!! <3

A/N HI im tired so this athours norte wil be short with lots of spelling mistakes. BTW i hate spell check.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn POV

My plan was working out perfectly. Well almost. Liam still refused to believe that they would do that. Why is he such a PAYNE!

So now, i had to come up with another plan to get him to believe.  This time the prank was on him.

I was evil!! Evil I tell you!

How did i get this way?

---Flashback------

"COME ON ZAYN! We have to go get Niall!!" Liam shouted.

Me. The outcast. The one no one liked. At least none of the boys. Except Niall.

"IM COMING! CALM YOURSELF!" I screamed back. Uggg he was so annoying!

"YOU IDIOT! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!! HURRY THE H*** UP!!!!" He replied

Those things fans say about Liam being the responsible, controlled guy were wrong! He always lost his temper and swore at me. So did Harry. And Louis. And Simon. Everyone but Niall were so d*** annoying!

Niall was always there for me. Always.

-----------Skip-------------------------------------

"So Niall sorry we are late, but this dumba** was taking forever." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "I don't think he really wanted to see you."

In that moment Nialls face went from happy to dissapointed. He believed Liam.

---------Flashback Ended-----------------

Liam took everything away from me. Including my best friend. So now I will hurt anyone who trys to take him away from me.

We arn't exactly as close as we were, but we were talking. It was a start.

So revenge on Liam and the girls. A win win for me!

Time to put my plan in action!

-----------------

A/N I know it was short but thats what people commented the wanted! What do you think his plan is PLEASE COMMENT!