Contest Winner/ New Chapter/ The New Band Member

A/N So, first of all thank you for your entries! Second, I had some trouble deciding who should win. In the end i combined @icestarwarrior and @taylorb1111's ideas. Great contributions!

BTW THIS IS ALSO DEDICATED TO @icestarwarrior!

So here is the new chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV.

Why did they have to kick Zayn out??? Why? He was my best friend out of all the band members. I wonder how my sister feels about this. Wait...Does she even know?? I don't think she does!

*Knock Knock*

"Lexi?" i called.

"Come in!" she replied. I opened the door and found her hanging up a new Zayn poster. Her wall was covered in One Direction posters. Seriously! There was no Niall though...Hmmmm......

"Umm....Lexi? There is something i have to tell you."

"What?" She wondered.

"Well...There is no easy way to say this...but....... Zayn got kicked out of 1D!' I blurted out.

"Really? That's aweso-I mean that is so horrible! He will be missed," Lexi replied. Her saddened face was masking her true emotion of happiness. Even my own sister wanted him out!

"Wait...You are HAPPY about this!?!?!?!?!"

"Well yeah, Liz will probably be too! I mean he framed us!" She explained. Okay, I guess he did frame her, but come on! My own sister!

"So I am the only one who doesn't like this? What is wrong with you people????" I yelled.

"Drake...Chill...." Lexi said nervously.

"NO! Its always Niall chill, Drake calm down... and I am SICK OF IT! I get hate on twitter and I'm crying-Niall get over it! My braces come off and I suddenly get new 'Fans' who only like me because of my looks- Niall...Whatever! I'm always the one who has to calm down! I'M JUST SO SICK OF ALL OF YOU!" I exploded. I was crying by then.

How did all of this happen? One minute Liz finds out and the next, we are fighting like its war.

Zayn isn't evil, but i seem to be the only one that knows it.

"Niall..." Lexi started, Wait a second! NIALL?

"Did you just call me Niall?" I asked, "Because i thought that my own SISTER would remember my real name! You know....DRAKE!"

She looked absolutely shocked. "I'm sorry..I just....everyone else calls you that and i got confused. I still know you as Drake. I didn't mean it!"

"OK Liz....oops sorry just forgot my sisters name! No biggie." I said and walked out of the room, my tears falling down like the showers that are British. (A/N Pay very close attention to the multimedia song!)

Zayn...He was the only one who understood. He got me... He was so easy to talk to... He stood by me till the end. Why did he have to get kicked out???

-----------

 Liam's POV

I was waiting for Simon to bring in the new band member. I was hoping he was a good singer. Well of course he would be; Simon picked him. Hopefully this one wouldn't steal my girlfriend or do really mean pranks. Do you hear the bitterness in my voice? Yeah thought so.

"Ok, this is Liam Payne, one of the lead singers for One Direction." Simon walked in with the new member.

"Umm Hi Liam...I'm Damon Reflord, " Damon said shyly. His hair was chocolate brown and his eyes were a deep hazel.