Truth

Harrys POV

I still can't believe they did that! And they denied it! My date was horrible. She was in too much shock to enjoy herself. Curse them!

And to think, I thought of them of sisters! Everything was fine until they had to prank me!

I know people think I'm overreacting, but I'm not! It's not even the hair! It's the principle of it! they ruined my date.

But... they did looked surprised. And they did sound sincere when they said they didn't do it. But who could've done it?

Liam? No, just no.

Louis? No he's my best friend!

Drake? No, he didn't hate me. He wouldn't do that.

That leaves Zayn. Wait... He didn't look that disappointed. He looked kinda happy when I walked. It wasn't the girls!

It was ZAYN!!

------------------------------

Liams POV

It wasn't the girls. It couldn't have been. They wouldn't do that.

Not to Harry.

I refused to believe it. They would NOT do that.

The only other person who could've done it was Zayn. Zayn... of course!

------FLASHBACK-------------

"ZAYN! Where are you! Pick up your phone!" I said anxiously. He had told me hed be home by 7:00. it was 10:00. I was really worried.

I had texted him 15 times and called 30! He didn't answer! The other boys were still out too.

Suddenly my phone dinged!

"Zayn!?" I exclamied. Nope. It was Louis; he sent me a picture and a capition.

The captition read: 'Srry bro.' It was a picture of Zayn with Danielle. On a date.

HE STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND! I was throwing pillows around the room screaming and crying. How could he do this to me? I was his best friend. I trusted him!

The door opened, jolting me away from my thoughts. It was Zayn and Dani. Kissing.

Zayn broke away and said, "I loved that."

"Me too." replied Dani. I just stood there breathing and staring at them. Finally they turned aroiund and noticed me standing there.

"Ummm...We can explian." Zayn started.

"No! No you can't! I trusted you! You stole my girlfriend!" I turned to Dani, " And you! You cheated on me. With my best friend! HOW COULD YOU?" I yelled and ran out of the room, sobbing.

----------END OF FLASHBACK-----------------------------

After that the band split apart. Zayn became an outcast, and the boys never forgave him. Except Niall. Niall forgave him.

Thats why Zayn is being a jerk! Niall is all he has left! Sucks to be him. Its his fault!

I don't know why he took it out on Harry, but I do know I will tell everyone!

Zayn's POV

Spoons+Liam=REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N What did you think? Do you feal more sorry for Zayn-the outcast or Liam-The boy who was cheated on. COMMENT! VOTE! READ!