A Whole Lot of Woman

L.WEEMS X READER

Larissa came rushing into your shared bedroom in the middle of the day halting her work and postponing a meeting with Noble Walker, she had a firm goal of overcoming her frustration and need—that was you. She had enough of your games, had enough of the handful teasing, fingertips lingering on those delicate areas but never doing anything beyond to ease the building ache your touch ignited, the suggestive comments you carelessly give, she didn't know if you were aware of what your words were simply doing to her, stirring her thoughts and brewing up the perfect storm in her core.

The door busted open, Larissa's towering figure was prominent even with your eyes were fixated on the book you were reading. You remained relaxed, unfaltering as the door closed again, the sound of lock clicking followed by the intimidating noise of your partner's footsteps, waltzing across the room.

You ignored her, flicking another page but the interest had already dissipated and replaced by the eager anticipation. You mindlessly skimmed your eyes over the words that didn't seem to be comprehensive at the moment but you stood your ground—that was until you noticed her hastily pulling her underwear down her endless calves and leaving it crumpled on the floor.

It forced you to look, to watch her saunter closer to the end of the bed and crawled all the way up to you.

"Larissa." Her name sounded breathless, rolling from the tip of your tongue as she continued climbing on top of you. Your gaze marvelled over the woman's body, drinking in her delicious curves until you feel your teeth sinking down your lip.

"You're going to make me come." It was not a request but a demand. Larissa Weems was demanding you.

It sparked a smirk on your lips, and a glint in your eyes that Larissa knew all too well for her liking. Whatever the game you were playing, you've won it, she yielded and it made her furious but riding your face while being furious was better than touching herself in her office that only seemed to drive her mad in a negative way.

She'd rather have you with the sickening upturn of your lips while her legs were spread open, hovering your mouth and fucking her than nothing at all.

"Then come up here. Let's see how wet you are for me, Principal Weems." It took her breath away and paused briefly to control her senses.

The book was no longer occupying your hands, heedlessly chucked away somewhere and now they were urging the older woman to move past your hips where she halted. She was simultaneously soft and firm beneath your fingertips, a feeling you always devour.

With both of her knees situated on the sides of your head, her scent became stronger, it was wet and intoxicating, your hands automatically bunching up the rest of her skirt to reveal her cunt drenched with her own arousal.

The look of hunger darkened your eyes, Larissa swallowed as her body followed your lead, lowering herself closer and closer to your lips, her hot wet cunt ached from the first blow of breath and her hands travelled to the headboard, steadying herself until your tongue took its first lick.

"Oh, oh god, yes...mhmm just like that, sweetheart. Fuck me just like that." She was humming profanities generously so, as soon as you started sucking and occasionally dipping the whole length of your tongue in her hole, forcing and stretching it all the way up as best you could, your nose nudging the overstimulated bundle of nerves.

She had her head thrown back, while her other hand found purchase in your hair.

Larissa was careless, loud, unconscious and confident on top of you. Whatever comments she received from her past lovers about her weight, how they couldn't possibly handle her on top, how they couldn't last in bed with her, leaving her unsatisfied because she was a whole lot of woman and they were just incompetent asshole who didn't have it in them to pleasure her, were whisked away.