1. John ward x Reader

"Mr. and Mrs. (__Last__)." I greeted politely, bowing at them as they nodded at me, their concern clear on their faces.

"Thank you, Father Garcia and Father Ward," Mr. (__Last__) said with an evident desperate voice. "Thank you for coming to save our son."

"It is no problem. We will do what we can to save him." Father Garcia said, handing the book towards me.

Father Garcia leaned towards me. "Read page 63 when I tell you to."

I gulped, and nodded. I was anxious. I had just finished successfully exorcising Amy Martin after a long time and now I was doing another exorcism. I was scared everything that just happened will happen again.

I prayed quietly as I followed Father Garcia, who was following the {L/N}'s. They reached a room, a cross on top of the door which me and Father Garcia noticed.

Mrs. {L/N} turned to us. "Father Garcia and Father Ward.. Please, Help our son." Mr. (__Last__) turned towards his wife and held her tightly as they stood at the side, making a path for us.

I glanced at them and swallowed my anxiety down. What if I didn't succeed? What if I fail them? What if I fail like I did to Amy? What if I fail (__Name__) (__Last__) too?

Father Garcia looked at me and patted my shoulder, making me flinch.

"For we walk in Faith, Not by sight." He quoted, staring at me with a stern gaze.

He placed his hands back at his sides and took out his own crucifix.

Together, side by side, we walked towards the door, Father Garcia doing the honours and opening the door for us.

The first thing I did inside the room was make eye contact with the possessed man.

I felt a shift in the atmosphere when I made eye contact with him.

"Tu es salvator meus?" It spoke, more tears coming out of its eyes. "Adiuva me placere." It said, shaking in it's restraints.

My face scrunched up. I was feeling guilty. It felt like neither the demon nor the gentleman wanted this. I broke eye contact with the gent and took a look around quickly, seeing the room was dark and the candles barely lit up the room.

"Úbi sum?" It asked confused, weeping more.

Father Garcia seemed to feel guilty too, as he and I shared a look of knowledge.

"Quid hic sum?" It continued, eyes darting back and forth in panic.

Father Garcia sighed in pity, before raising his crucifix.

"NO NO NO.." It screeched out when it saw the Crucifix, thrashing more in it's restraints. "MATER? PATER? PLACET AUXILIUM!!"