7. Father Garcia x Reader

Requested by: Agreatunknown-

Thank you so much for requesting! It means a lot to me than you know (⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)

Also I forgot to ask you if you prefer that father Garcia was aged down or you were aged up but I'll do Father Garcia was aged down, if you don't mind!! 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

Trigger warnings (?);

• Smoking (?)

!!!!
¡¡¡¡

{Your POV};

“(####)! Just leave me alone!” I screamed, yanking my hand away from him for the third time, the rain making it easier for me.

“I can't, okay!” He retorts, his hands gripping my shoulders tightly. “You won't let me explain! Please just let me talk!”

“I won't accept your reasonings!” I responded, tears flowing from my eyes. “Once I talked to a man just for our— MY homework, only for you to pull me away and fight with that man! But here you are, (####)ing another woman behind my back!”

He raised his hand making me flinch and close my eyes.

Suddenly, I heard him scream in agony, making me jump and open my eyes in worry, only for me to see (_ex_) holding his face tightly.

A man stood Infront of me, his hands in his pants pockets. “That's not really how you should treat a woman.”

“Hah!?” (_ex_) retorts, face red with anger

“Hah!?” (_ex_) retorts, face red with anger. “Who do you think you are, to lecture me, preacher?!” He screamed at the man, who only clicked his tongue.

The man seemed to to take a deep breath, seemingly trying to hold himself back. “I'm definitely someone none of you know, but if I see a (####)tty relationship, I know I have to step in.”

(_ex_) opened his mouth to try and respond, only for him to see the man already escorting me away.

“Mx, are you alright? The rain can get you sick, you know.” The man says softly, sliding his coat off of his shoulders and draping it over my head.

I sighed. “I'm fine.. and I don't care if I get sick..”

The man only grins, taking out a pack and handing it to me, my response was the shake of my head.

“Sorry, I don't smoke.” I mutter, hugging the coat closer to me in an attempt to warm myself.

He nods, taking a cancer stick from the pack and stuffing it back in his pockets again.

He tries to light it only for wind to blow out the lighter. He chuckles and continues attempting, successfully lighting up his cigarette.

He inhales before releasing smoke through the gaps of his mouth.

“So,” He said, taking out the cigarette with two fingers. “Tell me what happened.”

I didn't feel like telling him, but I'd feel bad if I had only left him in the dust like this; clueless and disappointed.

“..Well, I found out he was cheating..” I stated obviously. “..After everything I did to make sure I stood loyal.”

“What's your religion?” He asks suddenly, making me freeze for a good second.

“[Your/Religion].” I mutter, waiting for his criticism, only for him to pat my head.

“Religion doesn't change who you are, It means you have a belief over everything else, so that's fine with me.” He said, taking a drag of his cigarette before responding. “You can continue with what you were talking about earlier, I was just curious.”

We talked for a few hours, watched the sun set together and sat in silence; it wasn't awkward at all, It was rather.. comforting, honestly. I'm sure he'd say the same.

And even though we only met each other for a few minutes, we enjoyed each other's company, and occasionally learned about the other's personal hobbies and boundaries.

Although, it was mostly me talking. He was a person hard to read, and he had told me to call him Garcia. Garcia was and is a Roman Catholic, he told me a little bit of himself and that he works for the Vatican.

A few more minutes passed, and we were barely apart. We had gotten closer physically and emotionally; and right now, we were just sitting in silence for a good while. We were both out of topics to discuss.

He opened out the arm I was closest to, hovering it behind my back. “May I?”

I blushed, chuckling. “You may..”

He smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder, side hugging me as we continued to sit in silence.

He then checked his watch and huffed, noticing how late it was. He removed his arm around me and stood up. “Well, it was nice meeting you, (___). I'm sorry we me on a terrible setting.”

I smiled back. “Hey, You made it better.”

He laughs a little and waved, walking away. I sat in the bench silently, my hand instinctly cupping each other.

 I sat in the bench silently, my hand instinctly cupping each other

“Do I really fall that easy..?” I muttered shyly.

!!!!
¡¡¡¡

{839 words.}

Sorry if it's not really that romantic just like you asked (⁠´⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠)

End.