5. John ward x Reader

Requested by: QuiteTheOutlaw

Thank you for requesting again! Happy late valentine's day btw! Also I didn't quite understand the request so if I did something wrong tell me (⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

!!!!
¡¡¡¡

{Your POV};

“Ugh.” I groaned out angrily, stomping my feet to the ground making a huge wall of ground come across me and the priest.

“Wait! (___) Wait please!” John called out frantically, going around the wall and chasing me down the hallway.

I looked back and saw him hot on my tail, making me flinch lightly and look back ahead, going a bit faster.

‘Oh my UNSPEAKABLE, I'm just trying to leave! Why is this guy so determined to keep me here!?’ I screeched in my mind, eyebrows furrowing in fury. ‘I just saved him from (Candy tunnel demon I forgot his name), introduced myself, and now he's here chasing me!’

I almost ran into a wall if I didn't halt in my steps, making me scowl. ‘Dead end..’
I tried to retrace my steps but John came around the corner, panting heavily. “(___)! P-P..lease let.. me explai—!”

“Leave me alone you (####)!! Why do you want me to stay!” I shouted at him, backing into the wall.

“It's because I want you by my side, okay!” John yells back, leaning against the wall with his shoulder first, still trying to regain his breathing.

“There's something about what you did for me that I want you to stay by my side, either for my or your protection, I don't care!” The priest says as he leans his head on the wall, his breathing steady.

“W..Why would I go with you..!?” I stuttered out nervously, honestly, this guys was quite a charm, brown hair, light blue eyes that I rarely see, and he has a good shape, why wouldn't I have at least a small sample of infatuation for him?

“If you don't want to, That's..” I saw how he frowned for a moment and looked down, before looking up at me with a smile. “That's fine, but if you do, I'll be waiting at the entrance.”

Somehow, I felt a small bit of guilt in me. Why?

I opened my mouth to speak when he turned around, but no coherent words could get out.

I purse my lips tightly, the guilt inside me getting bigger. ‘Why.. does that feel like rejecting someone..?’

He then left, making me frown. ‘Why am I frowning now? Wasn't I mad at him just now..? Ugh. The things the guy makes me feel.’

I shook away the thoughts and walked to where he was, making sure he didn't jump me before I walked towards Madame Amy's room.

“Madame Amy?” I called out, hearing a hum from inside, inclining me to come in.

W H A T   I S   I T  ? ” She said softly, petting a small buck she had found in the woods.

“It seems that.. that.. J-John..” I said hesitantly, fidgeting with my hands nervously. Bringing up the latter was always bad whenever Ma'am Amy is around.

Speaking of Amy, her head spiked a little on the side, she seemed to twitch at the mention of him.

W H Y   M E N T I O N   H I S   N A M E ? ! ” She screeched, throwing her head back as a hand came out of her face, grabbing the buck's head and crushing it, making blood and guts come out of it.

“Ma'am Amy, Please let me talk for a moment—”

N O !   D E N I E D  ! ” Amy screams, she seemed to have lost control the moment I mentioned John.

The hand flapped around before making a sudden dash towards me, making me cover my head in defense.

“Amy!” A voice yelled suddenly making me confused. ‘Who..?’

I opened one eye and saw that the hand had suddenly froze mid air, twitching violently before retreating back to Amy.

I saw a figure walk Infront of me, making me more than bewildered.

“What..?” I spoke out, backing up onto the door, seeing the figure turn to me, making me more stiff.

John!?” I screamed, lightly scared and angry. “Why are you he—”

“(___), You should leave. I have to finish something here.” He said, the darkness couldn't show his full face, but the moon shining through the window had lit up half of his face.

“But what about you—” I asked, grabbing his arm making him reel back lightly.

“I'll be fine, I worry about you more.” He  says through a hissed breath, like he was a little hesitant. “You're more important, so go!”

Surprised, I slowly backed away and left the room, my mind circling around his words

“Important..?” I said, leaning my back into the door. “No one has called me that before.” I whispered to myself, my hands fidgeting slowly as I blushed. ‘I'm not that good in handling compliments..!’

!!!!
¡¡¡¡

{832 words}

Sorry this took a while, and sorry it's no good

End.