If they saw you fight cultists/demons

okay first headcannons chapter, Here's how it'll work.

I'll only include
-Amy
-John ward
-Father Garcia
-Gary

Only them cause I have no idea who else 🤷 

I'll add something at the end which shows what skill you did (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧
!!!!
¡¡¡¡

» JOHN WARD; —

“Oh my, Please be careful, Dear..” He mutters out, even if he wanted to shout after you right when you encountered a cultist.

He watched as the Cultist moved to strike you, only for you to bring your leg up and kick the cultist's chin, before bringing down your leg again, getting another critical hit on the back of the cultist's head.

The cultist could barely brace itself as it dropped into it's knees, and onto the floor face first; knocked out.

You panted, a bit amazed. “I-I honestly watched someone did it, I just wanted to try it out..”

John couldn't respond, He was amazed as well, sure, but is that man okay?

You huffed. “I hope I only knocked him out..”

» FATHER GARCIA; —

He shot once with his shotgun, seeing you get closer.. and closer.. and..!! — There! “Do it, (___)!” He shouted, seeing Gary get stunned by his shot gun and his shout.

Honestly, through all the time he has worked with you, he has never seen you in the field; and now, he had a VIP ticket to your show.

Gary seems to be wondering too, as he tried to throw his pitchfork at you only for you to grab his extending arm and punch under his arm pit; hitting his auxillary nerve.

His body immediately shut down, but before it could hit the floor, you brought one of your knees close to our chest, grabbing both of his arms and giving a powerful kick in his chest, which sent him flying back and into the wall; breaking it.

“Ah.. Oops, Overdid it.” You chuckled, hopping backwards with your toes and beside Garcia; He could care less about Gary. Now he knew why a tiny [woman/man/person] like you survive this type of work.

» AMY MARTIN; —

G O   A H E A D .   S H O W   Y O U R
W O R T H  . ” Amy said, lightly cockily as you stood still with your head down.

She tsk'd and ordered a cultist to attack you, who obeyed without a second thought.

The cultist raised it's arm, the lightning on the outside lighting up it's scissors, about to bring it down until you backed up, making it miss.

You looked up again and got ready to fight, which made Amy laugh. You? Fight? Without a weapon?

The cultist charged at you, and you were quick to swing your arm towards it, hitting it right on the face, which stunned it.

While it was stunned, you used the momento on your previous attack and spun around with your leg chambered, then kicking over it; hitting the cultist right on the neck which made it fly onto the wall next to it.

Amy went silent, baffled with (inwardly) wide eyes as the cultist broke through the cement wall, headfirst stuck.

You clicked your tongue. “I should've went with a side kick.”

» GARY; —

You were training with a cultist he ordered would train with you. Or atleast act as your punching bag.

He had never seen you fight before, so he was standing at the side of the open field, curious of what you had in store.

Withing close distance, you asked the cultist to stay still, and it obeyed.

You then swept your foot under it which made it tumble back, and then confusingly making another critical hit by swinging your feet high, kicking the cultist's side; like a hook.

Gary couldn't help but bring out his popcorn.

!!!!
¡¡¡¡

[948 words.]

Skills you executed:

—» JOHN WARD

• Axe kick:
To execute the axe kick, the fighter brings up his/her kicking leg in a linear/circular motion, and at the peak height, brings the heel or ball of the foot straight down (like a downward movement of an axe) (Figure 1) upon the opponent's head, shoulder or chest.

—» FATHER GARCIA

• Not really a move, but a sensitive area.
An axillary nerve injury can cause signs and symptoms of a localized neuropathy. Signs and symptoms may include: Pain to the area of the deltoid and anterior shoulder. Loss of movement and/or lack of sensation in the shoulder area.

Followed by:
• Cycle front/Front kick
The front kick in martial arts is a kick executed by lifting the knee straight forward, while keeping the foot and shin either hanging freely or pulled to the hip, and then straightening the leg in front of the practitioner and striking the target area.

—» AMY MARTIN

• Tornado kick/540 kick
The tornado kick, also known as the 540 kick, is used in taekwondo and MMA to confuse or distract opponents. When executing this effective and powerful kick, you jump, kick, and land all on the same leg. This whirling kick is divided into three parts: a guard stance, spin kick, and crescent kick.

Mentioned attack:
• Side kick
A Side Kick (also Side Piercing Kick, yeop chagi ,옆차기) is performed by turning the body sideways with the hip turned slightly over; chamber the kicking leg diagonally across the body, then extend the leg in a linear fashion toward the target.

—» GARY

• Low roundhouse high hook
This is another kick that every Taekwondo practitioner should master. It has a similar form as the roundhouse kick and the side kick. The kick is done by fully extending the kicking leg, bending the knee, and snapping the kicking leg's foot sideways.

Don't try these at home ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ

End.