3. John ward x Reader

{This a portion of one of my drafted books. YOUR full name is {Y/N} Brahma Asherah Lilith.}

!!!!
¡¡¡¡

{Your POV};

‘Weird.’ I thought, as I looked at John who was fiddling with his fingers nervously. What was he to be nervous about? ‘Why was he nervous? I don't sense any demons.’

“Sister Asherah.” John called out for me hesitantly, making me hum.

“What is it that you need, Father Wa—” I was cut off when he suddenly kissed me.

‘Father.. Ward?’ I wanted to speak out, but his lips captured mine so perfectly I couldn't resist not kissing back.

I noticed he was standing on his tip toes and internally chuckled, before pushing him against a wall and leaning down, so that he wouldn't have that much trouble.

I placed my hands on his hips, as John's eyes widened in surprise, his face reddening immediately.

I parted away, panting as I glared at him intensely.

“Am I allowed to ask why?” I spoke, narrowing my eyes. I saw how he flinched and looked away, his face still as red as the color of a rose.

“It's..” He begun. “It's just in case we cannot make it out alive, Sister Brahma."

I felt my self go into a much more state of ease, sighing softly before removing my hands on his hips.

“If what you are saying is what you really want,” I stated bluntly, placing a hand on my chin. “You wanted to kiss me before we'd get killed.”

He nodded.

I huffed out a chuckle. “Stupid Priest.” I saw him blush more at the comment. “You could of just asked me.”

When his face finally came back to its natural color, he tried to respond.“B-But..”

“No buts.” I said, turning to him and leaning closer to his face, making his face red again.

!!!!
¡¡¡¡

{332 words}

This was intentionally short, because it's on one of my drafts stories and I dont really want to spoil you guys too much ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

End.