4. John ward x Reader

Requested by: riger_mortus

I hope this was good enough 😓😓

!!!!
¡¡¡¡

{Your POV};

I looked up from my book, hearing a knock on my front door.

I tilted my head in question, as I don't think I invited anyone, especially this late in the night.

I carefully stood up and placed a bookmark on the page I was in, and walked towards the door, peeking through the peek hole and immediately opening the door once I realized who it was.

“John!” I said, worriedly, seeing his state. “Oh dear, What happened!”

He sighed, leaning his side towards the entrance.

I only took his hands and guided him to stand fully straight, before starting to walk towards my room.

“Oh dear stars, What happened to you? Why do you look so tired?” I asked him softly after I had made him sit down on the bed.

He looked at me with half-lidded eyes, as if saying that he was too tired to talk.

I sighed, furrowing my eyebrows lightly before making him lay down.

“Stay there or even take a nap. I'll make us both some tea.” I said, turning on my back to leave until I felt a hand on my wrist.

I flinched lightly before looking back at him with a confused look.

He opened his mouth to say something but all that came out was a raspy breath, before he cleared his throat and opened his mouth again. “d..ont.. leave..”

He gulped silently. “..please..”

My stare softened, a concerned look on my face as I walked towards him, leaning close and cupping his face gently, feeling him lean into my touch.

“John.” I started sternly. “There's something wrong with you, please. You can tell me over a cup of tea, okay?”

He huffed gently and nodded, leaning more into my touch only for me to take it away hesitantly, making him slightly scrunch up his face.

I held out a hand for him. “Come on. If I can't leave you alone, then come with me.”

He slouched over and held my hand gently. “Okay..”

I smiled at him, and helped him stand up and walk with me, hand in hand as he leaned most of his weight on me.

“.. Hopefully, I'm not too heavy..” He said, chuckling dryly.

I grinned. “Not too much.”

He smiled back and continued walking with me to my kitchen, letting him sit on the counter.