Chapter 17 🌶️ 🛑

*TRIGGER WARNING - this chapter contains explicit sexual scenes that border on rape, knife and blood play. Please proceed with caution.

I wake with a groan, opening my eyes to a dark and hazy, yet familiar, room. My head is pounding and I attempt to rub my face to try and ease my pain, but notice that my hands won't budge. Panic sets in when I realize I'm bound tightly in place.

A voice echoes in the silence, startling me to attention. "Hey sweetheart," a gruff voice greets me in the dark and my head snaps to the left.

Alek slowly stands from a chair across the room. He undoes his cuff links one by one, rolling his sleeves up seemingly in preparation and I bite the inside of my cheek. "It feels like you've been hiding from me."

I take a quick look around and realize that I'm back in my bed in the room they assigned me earlier today. "What the fuck is this, Alek?" I snap, pulling against my bindings.

My hands are tied firmly to the bed rails above me and my legs to the posts in front of me. Luckily, my legs have a little room to move so I desperately attempt to close them, not wanting to give Alek a free show.

He stands at the foot of the bed, a knife in hand. Flicking it open, he points it at me. "You've been a very, very bad girl, Sophia," he says, his low voice sending shivers down my spine.

Despite the fear his words bring me, heat starts to pool in my stomach as he looks at me with a mixture of anger and desire.

He walks over to the side of the bed and asks, "Do you know what I like to do to bad girls?"

I stay silent, not wanting to cause a reaction as he tests the sharpness of the blade against his thumb. A sliver of blood appears. "Hmm?" His icy eyes lock with mine, waiting for an answer and my heart drops.

I shake my head, clenching my thighs together looking for relief when he places his thumb in his mouth and sucks on it.

I can't believe my body's reaction to him. He's hot for sure, but come on, what the hell is wrong with me right now?

His eyes land on mine, "I like to punish them." He takes the blade and lays it on the inside of my thighs, attempting to force them open. When I don't oblige, he looks at me, his gaze intense and waiting for me to defy him. I let my legs fall to the sides, the high slits of my dress revealing my bare skin.

He climbs onto his knees, fixing himself between them. My heart races as I struggle with the bindings but he takes his knife and quickly presses it up against my neck eliciting a faint gasp from my mouth.

I feel my heart beating against the sharp blade, a slight sting every single time it pounds. He lightly moves the blade down and I shut my eyes in defeat.

He dips down until his mouth brushes my ear sending chills down my spine as he whispers, "I think you like to get punished Sophia." He grinds his hips down on me and I can feel the weight of him pressing between my legs. The heat courses through me at the feel of him, my heart beating out of my chest.

"No, I don't. Let me fucking out of here Alek, I swear to god." The more I pull at the restraints, the tighter they become. I let out a frustrated sigh as I realize I'm only making it worse.

"Nah uh, shh. That's enough out of you. Is it really that hard for you to just do as you're told?" He pushes the tip of the knife into my skin until it pierces through, silencing anything else I have to say.

He slowly trails the blade down my neck. "You know, I really like whatever the fuck this is..." he says as he lifts up the chains from my necklace along with my locket and I will the universe that he doesn't cut it off of me. "we're definitely keeping this on."