little lix pt.3💌

Pairing: Hyunjin x Felix
Genre: Fluff, littlespace
Warning: None

"Hyunjin, wake up, mate," the Korean and slight English mixed in one sentence made Hyunjin's brain hurt as he was just waking up.

"Get the contracts secretary Jisoo, they're on my desk and—"

"Jinnie's funny, hyung," Felix giggled. Eyes opening, he looked up to see two grinning Australians looking down at him.

"Good morning," Chan greeted.

"Jinnie," Felix, who was on Chan's hip, leaned forward and fell onto Hyunjin's back, a giggling mess and Hyunjin grunted at the sudden weight.

"Wake up, Jinnie! We're going to play with the hyungs and Innie today," Felix tapped his back.

"Oh right," he closed his eyes. He was taking work off to spend Chan's last day all together. "Okay, let me shower and get changed then," he sat up, pushing Felix off in the process causing the younger to roll down the bed. He squealed as he rolled.

"Again!" he crawled back but before he could reach Hyunjin, Chan grabbed him by the waist and pulled him off.

"Alright you little monster, let Hyunjin get ready so we can go play," their hyung chuckled.

"Aw, okays," Felix jumped out of his arms. "Kkami!" he called as he ran out of the room.

"See you in a bit," Chan smiled at him, ruffling Hyunjin's matted mess that he normally called hair before closing the door behind him.

Hyunjin smacked his lips as he got out of bed, barely registering the conversation he had a few minutes ago. He rubbed his eyes as he stumbled into the shower. He dressed into one of his more casual outfits before meeting downstairs. The chaebol nearly cooed out loud once he saw what the little was wearing. An oversized dark pink crew neck that reached his knees paired with cute ruffle socks that peeked out of a pair of platform converse. He enjoyed the fact that he was still taller despite the added height from the shoes.

"Where are we going?" Hyunjin asked, making his presence known. Felix smiled at him brightly, continuing to play with Kkami on the ground.

"No idea, apparently, they left it up to Jisung," Chan informed him. Hyunjin groaned.

"Oh god," he rubbed his face. Chan chuckled.

"My thoughts exactly," he looked down at his watch. "Anyway, they said to meet up for breakfast first at 10 so we should get going," Chan stood. Hyunjin nodded, yawning. Chan held his hand out and Felix grabbed it, standing up and waving at Kkami.

"Bye-bye, puppy."

"Are you kidding?" Changbin deadpanned.

"What?" Jisung asked innocently.

"A trampoline park?"

"Sounds like fun," Chan shrugged.

"I'm 26 and old," Minho rolled his eyes.

"Don't snap your spine, old man," Jisung patted his back.

"Who are you calling old man?" they bickered as they walked to the front desk.

"I haven't been to one of these in years," Hyunjin said as he looked around.

"Same here," Changbin nodded.

"We're gonna jump, hyung?" Felix looked at him excitedly.

Chan hummed in confirmation. "Here, put these on so you can go jumping with everyone," he handed him the pair of grip socks that the lady at the desk had been handing once they had paid their fees.