Nightmares

Pairing: Seungmin x Lee know
Genre: fluff, Hybrid AU ---> Seungmin (puppy), Lee know (cat)
Warning: knife, cuts, blood

It was only around 3 am and Minho found himself being woken up by movement in his shared bed. It had been a few months since Minho had proposed the idea of Seungmin moving in with him and his boyfriend was over the moon about it.

But right now sharing the bed was a little annoying with the way Seungmin's tail was moving lot along with the boy shuffling around a lot and making noises.

Minho sat up on his arms to see if his boyfriend was alright, his ears twitching down in a worried motion hoping Seungmin was okay.

As Minho was about to go back to sleep the younger boy gasped loudly and sat up abruptly.

"Oh my god, min, Minho Hyung, Hyungie" Seungmin started muttering hunching over and clutching his hair and ears.

Minho heard the boy let out a soft sob and that's when Minho realized the boy had had a nightmare.

"Hey hey Minnie it's okay I'm here" Minho slowly moved on the bed to make his boyfriend aware of his presence.

At the sound of his hyung's voice, Seungmin's head whipped around and he let out a soft gasp before lunging into Minho and hugging him tightly. His tears flowed more freely.

"You're okay Minnie, it was just a dream, none of it was real" Minho repeated softly in the hybrids ears as Seungmin's tail wrapped around Minho's own cat tail. The position of their tails wrapped always gave Seungmin a sense of safety and so doing this helped him calm down. Not to mention Minho stroking his ears did wonder.

Minho placed a kiss on his boyfriend's head hugging him tightly again. Noticing his crying had stopped Minho pulled slightly out of the hug to see Seungmin's slightly red eyes and wet cheeks.

"You wanna talk about it, baby?" Minho asked with worry, his ears moving slightly when the younger's drooped down more.

"Y-you were getting attacked" Seungmin gulped. "Because you were a cat, some dog hybrids saw us together". Seungmin's breath began to shake again.

Noticing this Minho took one of the boy's hands in his and rubbed it softly.
"They attacked you wit-with knives and were cutting you all down your body and they were about to cut your tail when I woke up" Seungmin sobbed. He immediately hid his face in the cat hybrid's chest.

"Minnie look" Minho moved his tail making Seungmin move as well due to them being intertwined still. , "I've still got it, and I'm not bleeding anywhere am I?" Minho kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

"Yea-h" Seungmin hugged Minho again and Minho laid back down and wrapped an arm around Seungmin's waist, his other still rubbing circles with his thumb on his boyfriend's hand.

"You okay to sleep again?" Minho asked softly.

Seungmin nodded slightly feeling that he was drifting off. Minho let out a small smile and kisses his boyfriend's cheek before also letting himself fall back into dreamland.

Word count
: 494