Calm Before the War

(Author Note: This will be a short chapter, because I feel like I am dragging this on to long. And I wish to write the war arc to be a long chapter or maybe split it up too. If you enjoy what I am doing please vote for it and comment any ideas you would like to see implemented. So get ready for a long chapter which I might start later today or early tomorrow. Thank you for reading 😊)

Rimuru POV:

I began to open my eyes, as I got up from the bed I created in this space. As usual I felt no drowsiness this time.

'Ciel, how long was I out?' If I screwed up and overslept before our battle I would be notified by Ciel. If I ended up oversleeping because of that. I began to get dowsed in anger before I even knew if anything had happened.

<It has been 1 day since your nap master. There is 1 day left until the threat arrives.>

Is that so? Well no harm in going to see them before we start.

'Before I leave this place, Inform Benimaru that I am bringing him here. I want to know of anything that happened while I was asleep.'

<Understood master.>

In no time at all, Benimaru was standing in front of me while I was sitting upright on my imaginary bed.

"You called for me, Rimuru-Sama?"

"I was out for about four days, did anything important happen while I was out?" He put his hand on his chin as I guess he was thinking about a chain of events that took place.

"Hmm well, King Gazel along with Empress Elmesia, made contact with us while you were evolving. They were asking if you knew anything about the 'Earthquake from a few days ago. I, like naturally informed them of what we knew."

"How did they take the news?"

"They were shocked, to say the least. They were surprised to hear of a enemy stronger than Ivaraj."

"Alright, anything else?"

"Due to your evolution, both Kumara and Zegion have been given a skill that lets them create dependents. They are all unnamed currently. But there are about 500 cryptids and 500 insectars currently." He smiled as he said these words, probably glad we have more war power. Meanwhile I on the other hand, I was stunned. One thousand more monsters to add to our forces, just in time for this war. But naming one thousand of them was not something I was fond of.

'Ciel care to auto name them for me?' I asked with a pure and angelic smile.

<Hah, sometimes master is too lazy, But understood.>

'Huh, you called me 'Lazy' just now didn't you?'

<It was your imagination.>

'Oh, totally.' Ignoring what she said I turned my attention back to Benimaru.

"Anyways, have they been training in facility as well?" Although having this much more monsters makes me look even more dangerous, they will come in handy. Just look at how Zegion and Kumara turned out.

"In total, I would rank 3/4 of the army to be about as strong as a calamity level threat, and keep in mind that they are not named yet." He is right about that. If they are this strong already, just imagine how they will be when they do get a name.

"Alright, is that all that I missed out on?"

"Yes, Rimuru-sama."

"Then lets return to everyone, Shall we."

"Of course my lord."

In no time at all, Benimaru and I returned to where everyone else was. Where I was once again greeted by my subordinates, as well as getting a surprise hug from Chloe. Which led to me feeling a killing intent directed towards me from our resident lolicon human and lolicon vampire.