Meet Me At Joe's (Lexie)

Y/N and Lexie were the best of friends. They both started med school together and even their internship at Seattle Grace.

"So who are you with today?" Lexie asked them.

"I am on Trauma with Hunt." Y/N told her as she sighed. "You?"

"Cardio with Yang." She groaned. "She always puts you on the spot."

"But that's the best way to learn. Not that you need it Miss Eidetic Memory." Y/N teased her before they left to go down to the ER.

"Ok Little Grey, are you ready." Yang said without even sparing her a glance from her clipboard.

"Yes ma'am." She said as Christina just turned to look at her. "Dr?"

"That's better. Do not call me ma'am again." She told the intern as Lexie just nodded. Since she had started here, her half sister Meredith had avoided her at all costs. So Lexie found it refreshing when she would hang out with Y/N on their break.

"We literally had this guy come in with his guts hanging out. His brother just holding them in." They told her as they ate lunch. "It looked like strings of sausages. It was so cool."

"Did he survive?" Lexie asked them. She enjoyed listening to them talk.

"Oh yeah he did. He's stable." They nodded as they answered her question.

"Well I am practically Yang's little bitch." She sighed tiredly. "She doesn't let me in on any procedures."

"You need to stand up to her. How are you supposed to learn if she won't let you in on any surgeries." They told her. "You want to be a surgeon for gods sake. Go and stand your ground and fight for it."

"You're right." Lexie said as they both went their separate ways. And that is what she did. She stood up for her education. She fought for her surgeries and she really impressed Yang. So Yang had her scrub in for every surgery and Lexie only had Y/N to thank for that.

"Thank you." Lexie squealed as she jumped in their arms.

"This was all you." They said as they spun her around.

"It was your advice." She countered.

"But you took and stood up for yourself." They told her as Meredith and Yang watched the two.

"They are definitely going to be together." Yang said as Meredith looked at her.

"You think so?" She asked her.

"Oh yeah. Just look at the two of them." Yang said as she observed the two. "The way they both look at each other is how you and McDreamy look at each other."

"Derek and I don't look at each other like that." Meredith told her before walking off leaving Yang watching the two.

"We should celebrate." Y/N told Lexie. "Drinks tonight at Joe's."

"Yes. Meet up in the locker room after shift?" She smiled at them.

"Of course." They smiled before heading back to the ER. Lexie turned around to see Yang observing her.

"What?" She asked Yang nervously.

"You two look cute together." She smirked as she beckoned for Lexie to follow her.

The rest of the day went in a blur. It was pretty much uneventful besides Lexie having an internal discussion with herself.

Does she like Y/N like that. They have both been friends for what seems like forever. She soon felt her nerves getting the better of her. She was nervous about going for drinks with them. Especially figuring out ger feelings for them. She was always happy and safe around them. She trusted them with her life.