Little Miss Not-So Perfect. Part 1.

I'm just shy. Too shy. It sucks. Alot, trust me. Call me desperate, whatever you think, but after a while it gets lonely without someone to snuggle with.. And yeah, I am that type if girl who loves it when the guy is taller and she has to hug his waist and its just so cute!!

Okay, enough about that. I have met this one guy, he was so cute. He was the type of guy who you could be random with. Treat like a brother but love him anyways, he was taller, the snuggling type,. Except we just stopped talking. Kind of sad really, but I'm over him.

---

----

-----

----

---

I walked into the cafeteria at school. Ugh. School. What a living hell. My best friends are cheer leaders, so I sit with them. The other cheer leaders seriously hate me. If not for my friends, I would be the loner by myself.. It's a wonder I don't get the guys. I usually just sit here eating away, thinking to myself. So it doesn't actually matter.

In my past years, I have been bullied. I have been called Worthless, Fat , Ugly, Bitch, Slut, Whore, all those kind of things. So yes I have cut. But this year I feel stronger after meeting friends who I can relate to. Holly and Ronnie. I love my friends so much. At our school, we have different lunches, so Ronnie doesn't have lunch with me. Holly and my sort of friend Mariana are though. They are the cheerleaders, And trust me, they are probably the most perverted people EVER. It's quite hilarious actually.

I sat down at the table. I recieved glares from the other girls, but i didn't care. I sat betweed Mariana and Holly. They are both way prettier than me. I have pink hair, with pale skin. They have cute hair that looks good anyway you put it. I do like my hair, but honestly, I know, i am not as pretty as they are.

"Mmm, what's so funny, Hm?" I looked behind me. Kenny.  Most beautiful eyes, Brown emo hair.. Snake bites... Just so damn.. sexy..     I looked around the table. The girls were laughing at something. I wouldn't be suprised if it was something I did.. But when Holly and Mariana are there, they know not to mess with me.