Irresistible (That's Harry Styles) Ch.4

The next morning I woke up feeling refreshed. Then I remembered all the events of last night and retreated back under my covers. I was in no mood to get up. My phone rang and I sighed, reaching over to answer it.

"Hello?" I say into the phone. "You sound like you just woke up!" Rachel said. "We have plans today!" "Right!" I said, face palming myself for forgetting. It seemed like such a little thing after everything that happened yesterday. "Don't tell me your bailing!" Rachel moaned. "I'll be there." I said. "Just give me a half hour." "Ok." Rachel said happily. "See you soon" "mmh." Then she hung up.

I dragged myself out of bed and stretched. Walking into the bathroom I turn on the shower. Stripping off my cloths I gladly stand under the warmth of the shower. My mind roams and thinks about what happened last night. Both boys seem absolutely great so far. I decide not to think about it to much and hurry to wash my hair and body.

When I'm finished I turn off the shower and step out, wrapping myself up in a towel. I dried off in my bedroom and thought about what to wear. I decided on some dark blue skinny jeans, a shirt that says "love for rent" and some old Convers. I brushed my hair up into a messy bun and dabbed on some makeup. Grabbing my shoulder bag, I shove my phone inside and headed down the stairs.

"Mom, it's my girls day with Rachel. I'm going out!" "Ok." She replies. "Have fun!" I step out the door and the sun burns my eyes. I dig in my bag and pull out my white sunglasses along with my phone. "Much better." I say to myself once my sunglasses are on. I call up Rachel and tell her I'm ready.

Two minutes later her car pulls up in my driveway. "Hey!" She says when I climb in. "Hey. What's the plan?" I ask. "Shopping, of coarse! Duh!" She smiles and winks at me, pulling out of the driveway."Then we can get our nails done!" She exclaims. "Ok." I said.

I leaned my head back as we drove, soaking up the sun. Lost in thought, I don't hear Rachel when she says something to me. "Mackenzie!" She says, leaning closer to my ear."Hmm?" "Something's troubling you." She said. "What's wrong."

"Well..." I say , taking a deep breath. "I almost did something with Harry last night, but then Louis interrupted. Harry kissed me in front of louis and i felt really bad 'cause i kinda like Louis as well as Harry... and then Louis took me home and we kissed" I pause, taking another breath. "And I kinda liked it." I finish. "Ok, really liked it."

We arrive at the mall. "Wow." Rachel says after a long while of silence. I bite my lip. "I don't know what to do!" I say turning to her. "Calm down." She said. "It's going to be ok. You'll know when the time comes. IYou just need to get to know both boys better. Now... Take a deep breath and let's enjoy our day together." I put on a fake smile and nod my head. I'm ready for anything that will take my mind off those boys. At least for a little while.