Irresistible (That's Harry Styles) Ch.8

*Warning. This chapter has some sexual content in it. (Plz no hate.)Enjoy~

I woke up on the couch, in the living room, at Niall's house. Looking over I see Harry sitting on a chair next to the couch. His elbows are on his knees and his face is resting in his hands. His face droops with worry and tiredness. When he sees that I'm awake he jumps out of the chair and kneels down next to me.

"How is your head?" He asks with a hint of worry in his voice. I touch my forehead and is still a little sore. "It's fine." I say wincing. "Where is everybody?" I glance around. "They all left." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Looking for Louis..." He finishes. "What?" I whisper, my breath hitching and I start to cry. "Please don't cry!" He says, wiping the tears off my cheek. "This is all my fault!" I sob. "No it's not." He says sighing. "I shouldn't have gotten so jealous." He seems lost in thought.

I try to sit up but he gently pushes me back down. "You shouldn't sit up just yet." "I'm fine." whine and sit up. My head spins and my body wants to lie back down, but I refuse. "Will you take me to the bedroom?" I ask, lifting my arms up. He nods. Carefully scooping me into his arms, he carries me into the guest bedroom, and lays me down softly on the bed.

Before he has a chance to stand back up, I pull him down on top of me and slowly kiss his neck. "Mmhh. I can't." He says. "Please?" I whisper, kissing him under his earlobe softly and parting my mouth to let my tongue circle on his smooth skin. I feel his body shudder, goosebumps rise on his neck.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he moans , giving in. His lips meet mine and I gently bite his bottom lip and his eyes flutter closed. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip and I let it slide into my mouth. My body burns and I need to be closer to him. He seems to feel my need because he wraps his strong arms around me tightly and pulls me close.

My arms lock around his neck and my fingers play with his curls. He kisses my neck and I can't take it any longer. I push him up so I can take his shirt off and, as I do, I trace my finger across his chiseled abs. He smiles down at me and I let him take my shirt off too.

He slowly kisses down my stomach till he gets to my underwear line. I gasp and feel his lips curve into a smile just below my belly button. His lips find their way back up to my neck and I groan lightly. He laughs into my neck, making me blush. I decide to step it up a notch.

I roll over so I'm on top of him and straddle his hips. My lips lock on his neck and I suck hard. Now it's his turn to groan. When I pull away I see a nice sized red mark on his neck that I know will become a bruise. "A hickey?" He asks with a smirk. "Of coarse." I say sexily, matching his smirk.

He pulls me closer and his fingers hook on my shorts. He shimmies them down my legs and tosses them to the floor. "My turn." I say. I drag myself down towards his legs dramatically, tugging his pants off. He chuckles and I slide back up, finding his lips once again.

His arms wrap around my back, undoing my bra and pulling it off as he kisses my shoulders. I press me chest to his and we lock lips.We break apart and remove the remaining clothing left on our bodies. He pulls out my messy bun and let's my hair fall down my back. I have to remind myself to breath.

I stare into his eyes intently "Are you sure about this? Is this what you really want?" He asks me, his face concerned. I think for a minute. "Yes." I reply matter-o-factly. "Ok." he whispers back to me. Then he pulls me against him again, his warm lips crushing mine.

I breath in the smell of him and sigh. I never want to forget this. Finally I know that I will get what I want. But is this what I really want? I hear myself thinking. I have never wanted anything so badly in my entire life, I decide. I relax, letting him consume me.