Irresistible (That's Harry Styles) Ch.15

After about about twenty minutes I hear soft pounding on my bedroom door. I walk up the stairs and hear Harry softly say "You can let us out now". I bite my bottom lip and slowly open the door. When I peek inside I see Louis sitting on my bed and Harry standing beside him.

"Did you guys make up?" I ask hopefully. "Yeah." Harry says smiling at me. He walks over to me and slides his arms around my waist. I glance at Louis, but he doesn't look jealous at all. This makes me sigh and relax into Harrys' strong chest. "Thank you." Louis says and smiles. "I should probably get going." He smiles at me and walks out the door. When we hear the front door open and close Harry smirks at me.

"Thank you." He says. "Why are you smirking?" I ask with a smile. "You really think your life is like twilight?" He asks, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. I blush and pull away from him. I go to sit on my bed, but find strong arms wrapping around my waist. Harry nudges my head to the side and kisses my neck. "Mmmhhh."

I turn around and find his soft lips, then unwrap his arms from around my waist and slither onto my bed. I tug his shirt and he finds his way to the bed, then presses his body against mine. He rolls over, pulling me with him, so I end up on top and straddling him. "Harry..." I whisper and raise my eyebrows. "Shhh." He says and brings his lips to mine once again.

"Ugh." I say pulling away. "Why are you so attractive?" I pout. He places his hand on my cheek and I lean into it, my eyes fluttering closed. "Why are you so beautiful?" He asks me. I open my eyes and meet his amazing green ones. I blush and he smiles at me, showing his dimples. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." I say. We both grin at each other stupidly until he pulls my face to his and we kiss passionately.

I rest my head on his chest and fist his shirt. His hand slowly moves up and down my back and I relax into his warm chest. Breathing in his scent and feeling his heart beat, I realize that I really meant what I said. I really do love him.