Irresistible (That's Harry Styles) Ch.5

By the end of the day I had bags full of new cloths, a mani and pedi, and a smile on my face. I felt confident I could do anything. "Thank you!" I told Rachel. "You're welcome." She says. "I'm here for you babe." She smiles at me. "Now. I have something else planned. But you have to promise not to get mad. We don't have to do it if you don't want to." "Let me guess. It has to do with the boys." She gave me a sheepish smile. I sighed. "What is it?" "Just a movie night." She says hopefully.

"But Harry won't be there." She puts in. "Why?" I ask, finding myself pouting. "'Cause he said he needed a night off. If you want I can call him up. I'm sure he would come back if you asked him to." She elbows me in the ribs and winks. "No." I say. "It's fine." I was actually looking forward to spending some time with Louis alone. I need to get to know the boys separately. "It's settled then!" She squeals. I sigh and we stop at Safeway before heading to Niall's house.

We arrive at Niall's house and get out of the car. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. It opens and I am greeted by baby blue eyes. "Hey!" Niall smiles at me and turns to kiss Rachel on the cheek. "We brought food!" I say, holding up a bag of Cheetos and dangling it in front of his face. "Mmmm" he snatches the bag out of my hand and runs off. We giggle and step in side the house.

"Who all is here?" Rachel asked Niall, who was in the kitchen. "Everyone but Harry." He says. I make my way up to the game room and open the door only to find Zayn and Liam playing pool. "Where's lou? I ask. "He's in The spare bedroom." Zayn answers. "How about you make out with me instead?" He winks jokingly and I slap his chest.

"Ow. That really hurt." He says, smiling and rubbing his chest. I just had to laugh at his dorkyness. "I'll be back." I say, closing the door behind me. I stop with my hand hovering over the door handle to the spare bedroom. "Come on Mackenzie" I whisper to myself.

I quietly open the door and creep in. I see Louis laying on the bed, snoring softly. Closing the door behind me, I climb into bed with him. His back is to me so I wrap my arms around his waist and rest them on his stomach. He slightly awakens.

"Mackenzie?" He asks. "Yeah. It's me." I say. "Go back to sleep." I whisper. He slips his hand in mine and relaxes. Seconds later I hear his soft snoring again. I bury my head in his warm back and soon I fall asleep too.