Irresistible (That's Harry Styles) Ch.6

I woke up to whispering. "Aww! That's sooo cute!" I heard Rachel whispered. "Don't wake then up!" " But I wanna watch the movie!" Liam pouted. "If you don't wake them up, I'm going to do it the hard way." I could hear the smirk in Zayns voice. "Be nice!" Niall says. I can hear him crunching on some food. "Shhh!" Everyone quieted him at the same time. "Sorry." He whispers. "I'm hungry." They all started giggling.

I decide it's time to get up. Sitting up in bed I see them all standing by the door. "Hi." I say in a sleepy voice. "Hey." Rachel says. "Movie time!" She smiles. "We'll be right out." I say gesturing at me first, then Louis.

Once they all left the room I got up and walked around to the other side of the bed. I place my hand on his cheek. As his eyes slowly open he stares contently into mine. His grey-blue eyes soften. "Hi" he says. "Umm... The others want us to get up to watch the movie." I say. "Then we better get down there." He says with a wink. Oh my. Sigh. His morning voice.He sleepily gets up and grabs a blanket off the bed, then he slips his hand into mine and pulls me downstairs.

"Finally!" Liam says, pressing play on the remote. Louis and I both smile at each other. We sit with our backs to the couch and Louis pulls me close, covering us both in the blanket. His fingers slip through mine and I blush. "What are we watching?" I ask. "Toy story" they all answer at the same time, making me laugh. I lean into Louis and relax. After a while I start to doze off.

"To infinity and beyond!" Buzz woke me up. I glanced around the room and everybody was asleep. I looked up at Louis and he was awake. He smiles and kisses my forehead. I sit up and realize that our fingers are still intertwined. I look down and blush. Louis pulls my chin up to his face. I was expecting a kiss, but instead he put his lips to my ear "You wanna step outside with me?" "Ok." I reply. He helps me up, grabs the blanket and we walk out the back door.

He lays the blanket on the ground and we lean back on it, seeing the shining stars in the night sky. I see our breath swirling in the air. I pulled myself closer to his warm body. "Beautiful." I whisper. "I know" he whispers back. I turn my head towards him and find that he is looking at me. He smiles at me and my heart stops. Damn he's gorgeous. "Just kiss me." I say. He grins and leans in. Our lips touch and I'm not cold anymore. He pulls me close and I can feel the warmth radiating through his mouth. Once he pulled away his eyes sparkle. "Thank you." I smile shyly.

"Mackenzie?" He asks. "Yes?" I smile. "You're beautiful." He says. I open my mouth to respond but nothing comes out. The back door opens and I whip my head around to find Harry. "Mackenzie?" He says in a shocked voice. I can't breath. "Hey." I squeaked.