Irresistible (That's Harry Styles) Ch.3

Louis leans against the door frame. His smile is big and I have to catch my breath. The sparkle in his eyes caught me off guard. "Umm... Hi." I say, trying not to sound out of breath. "I see you made it back ok. Why are you still here?" He asked, gesturing in the house.

"She got caught in the rain." I heard Harry say in a rough voice from behind me. I crossed my fingers behind my back, praying to god that Harry wasn't naked. I turned around and thankfully he had shorts on. He was rubbing at his eyes, pretending to just have woken up."Sorry to wake you mate." Louis said. "S'ok. Do you want me to take you home?." Harry asks me.

"Err..." "Your car is still at the party Harry." Louis says. "I'll just take her home." "Ok." Harry said. He looked a little annoyed that Louis was taking me away from him. I gathered up my jacket and slipped on my shoes. But just as I was about to leave, Harry wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and I almost bit it off. But I refrained. I was shocked that he would do that right in front of Louis. But then again I wasn't. Harry was "claiming his property" and he wanted to let Louis know that I was taken. I didn't know wether to be flattered or pissed off. I blushed and pulled away. "Bye." I mumbled and walked out the door. Louis followed right behind me.

I got into his car and leaned my head against the window. I was absolutely mortified. I mean, I barely even knew Harry. One day he hated my guts and the next he wanted...? This boy has some serious problems...

Louis got in the car and closed the door. He paused for a second and opened his mouth to say something, but decided not to. He pulled out of the driveway and headed towards my house. The silence was killing me.

When we finally arrived, he walked me up to my door. When I finally had the guts to meet his eyes he smiled at me. "You don't have to be ashamed you know." He said. "For liking Harry I mean. Most girls die in his presence." I didn't know what to say. After a moment of awkward silence I realized how close we were to each other.

He closed the distance between us halfway, and I realized he was asking for a kiss. His eyes searched my face, looking for a reaction. I could feel his warm breath on my face. It was inviting. I closed the distance, bringing my lips to his. It was a passionate kiss that started softly and grew deeper.

My eyes fluttered shut and I found myself sinking into him. His hand caressed my cheek and brushed the hair out of my face. He was safe and warm and I liked that. I didn't feel pressured. He was just so care free and easy to be around.

He pulled away and gave me a small smile. "I don't want you to get hurt. You deserve better." He whispered. Then he pecked my cheek and got back into his car. Once he drove away I found myself crying. I was confused and torn between two futures. Two choices. How could one choose?