A/n and explaining Somi's Character better

Soooooo about the enormous gap in my updates on this story, I have been reading so many stories that I forgot about the book I am currently making. I was actually reading just now but remembered my book when I came to a part that was talking about the fight between Zack and Daniel. (Yes I read the fanfics too, although that should be obvious)

I might try and update something, I do have a half finished chapter in the drafts... Maybe I should finish it but its not really all that good...

I'm also thinking about changing the cover but that can be saved for later. I don't really know what ima change it to anyways.

I need ideas! 😫👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉

Pls give me some ideas, but remember that Somi doesn't belong in this universe and she is shy and self-conscious about her scar.

I also forgot to mention what she looks like in general (I think). If I already said what she looks like, then it's a change. If I haven't mentioned what she looks like, then this is it.

No she will not look like the girl on the cover (I just thought it was a nice picture on google).

Name: Somi Lynn

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Hair Color: Black

Eye color: Blue (Any blue of your choice it don't really matter rn)

Skin tone: Pale (like most Koreans)

Height: 5'4

Features: Scar that goes from the middle of her left cheek to a bit over the top of her right eyebrow (it misses her left eye so she isnt going to go blind or anything), ⏳️ body

Attitude: Shy, self-conscious about scar and some skills, doesn't like disrespect (Ik her family is not the best but to her, they are still family, doesn't trust others easily.

Likes: Food (obvi), Baths, Coloring in the lines (Art), Designing random things (Fashion)

Dislikes: Breaking Pencil Lead (Its just so annoying!), Discrimination

Favorite Breakfast: Pancakes

Favorite Lunch: Chicken Nuggets (don't ask why-)

Favorite Dinner: None

Favorite Snack: Oreos

Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Ice-cream (Preffered when swirled with vanilla)

Skills: Art, Fashion, Singing and Dancing, Bit of Sports

Athletic Skills: Running/Track, Volleyball

Weaknesses: Gullibility/Naive, Just being weak in general, Gets distracted often

Anything else that I missed:
•Anxiety
•OCD cuz everything needs to be perfectly symmetrical
•Panic Attacks (only sometimes)
•Clostrophobia (Doesn't like being in small spaces or crowded areas)
•Eating Disorder (idk)
•Bad Memory (self explanatory)

Anyways pls send ideas. I'm idealess 😭