10. After School

______________________

3rd Person POV
______________________

It was late in the afternoon and Somi decided she had enough rich people stuff for one day. She was still unaware if she even had parents in this life and how she got so much money. There had to be something more to this.

As she walked down the streets, the sun started to set. It made people look in her direction, they were mesmorized by her beauty. The way the golden color of the sun reflected off of her. It made her look more stunning than normal which turned almost everyones head. She didn't know it though, as she wasn't paying attention to what was happening.

|At the Convinience Store|

Daniel was thinking about the events that happened so far. How he had won the fight with Zack, he didn't know he could do that.

Person by person went into the cvs, all different.

One guy looked at him with a weirded out kind of face.

The next girl looked at him in disgust.

Another guy came in with earbuds and didn't give a reaction to Daniel's appearance. The same can't go for the other way around, though. 'Scary!' Daniel thought, as he asked if this guy needed a bag.

The next person was a beggar, asking for money. The beggar then told him to forget it and left. Even he felt pity for Daniel.

Every single person looked at him differently than how they looked at his other body.

________________________

Time skip
________________________

Somi decided that, even though it was late, she would have a midnight snack. As she neared the Convinience Store, she saw a pretty girl walk out.

'Woah... she's beautiful'

Somi didn't notice, but the pretty girl gave her a nasty look while walking past her.

As Somi went into the store she saw Daniel staring longingly at the woman who had just left the store.

"Hello again.." Somi said to the smaller male.

"O-oh, hi Somi."

The two had a small conversation before someone else came into the store. "Welcome."

Jiho and Daniel looked at each other for a second before thinking the same exact thing, 'Same rank.'

They both felt pity for each other. Jiho looked around a bit and was shocked to see one of the transfer students, Somi, was also there.

Jiho: 'I can't steal with her around! What if she tells everyone that im a thief? But then again, if I don't steal that charger, im going to get beat up by Zack's friends..'

Jiho eventally got over his internal crisis and asked Daniel where the chargers were. But as he neared the isle with all the chargers, Somi got a bad feeling about him.

Jiho was shaking with nervousness when looking at the chargers. Suddenly, Jiho grabbed the charger, put it under his shirt and ran out of the store.

Daniel immiadiatly ran after him leaving Somi alone in the store. Somi began to grow nervous and left after them, putting a sign on the door before leaving.

By the time Somi caught up to them, three guys and a girl were watching them fight. Or rather, they were watching Jiho attempt to throw punches at Daniel.

Looking closer, Somi noticed that Doo was holding up a phone that was recording their little fight.

Somi: 'Again with these people? But this time Zack isn't with them.. That's good, but I can't just stand here! Then again, what will happen to me? Doesn't matter!'