8. Class Fight

| That's right. I am finally back, with another chapter. I still haven't been eating but that's not important rn. What's actually important is updating this book for the first time in forever. Not including the A/Ns. Also, if you see any typo's, please let me know so I can fix them.|

__________________

3rd Person POV
__________________

Suddenly, Zack kicked the desk he was seated at, making Somi jump in the process. She suddenly started to tremble as memories of her past kept flying into her brain. Jay noticed this when a single tear ran down her cheek. Worried, he lightly tapped Somi's shoulder, making her flinch again and quickly apologize.

Zack: "Hey. You're fucking funny. You know that? Get up you fucking worm."

Random: FIGHT!

Random: Fight is the fashion department!

Random: Let's go see!

Random: They say it's the newbie!!

(Ykw, every paragraph thing [like the enter button] is a different person/chat bubble)

Random People: With Zack Lee?
Holy!
Where is it?
Is he that handsome?
Let's go watch!
Pretty boy?
Where's the new guy?
Get out the way!
Can't see!
Damn.

People from different departments and even some from the other side of the school came to see the fight between the 'handsome new guy' and Zack Lee.

Daniel: 'He told me to get up so I did. I'm gonna get hit again..'

Since Daniel was still not used to being popular he was afraid that he would just get hit again like always. He looks to Somi as if asking for help but she was just staring at them.

_________________

Somi's POV
_________________

I was watching Daniel and Zack, hoping nothing bad would happen.

'If Daniel goes into the fight willingly, he might be as bad as the others. But if he refuses, maybe he isn't that bad after all. But what if he is forced to go into the fight? Like he can't avoid it?'

Trying to evaluate a person is hard ( ;∀;)

I watched as Zack got into a fighting position. 'Looks like boxing.'

He stood there for a while, seeming to observe Daniel's posture. Others were looking at Daniel too, talking about how he could just be a pretty face.

Just as Zack, clenched his fist, Jay appeared out of thin air and held Zack's wrist in his hand, trying to stop him from hitting Daniel.

People then started to gossip about Jay. Saying stuff along the lines of 'This is the first time I've seen him step up.'

I watched as Zack struggled to get out of his grip. 'Jay must be strong, is he a good guy though?'

Zack: Let go!!

Zack suddenly forced his arm out of Jay's grasp and threw a punch at Daniel.

_______________________

3rd Person POV
_______________________

*Insert Daniel getting flashbacks of being able to see punches bc I'm lazy*

Some random people: He dodged Zack's fist.
He's crazy fast.
Amazing.
How'd he do that?
Fucking incredible!
Did you see?
Who is this guy?
Wow!

Everyone was shocked and amazed when Daniel dodged Zack's punch. He was supposed to be super fast, after all.

Somi 💭: 'How did he do that? When Zack punched that guy at the convenience store, I could barely see his fist!'

Somi was watching the fight, trying to judge what kind of person Daniel is.

*Insert Zack getting flashbacks on how his life was easy because he is fast and he can box*

But now!

All the spectators were in awe as Daniel kept dodging Zack. Somi started to notice how Daniel wasn't making an attempt to fight back.

Zack started to notice how Daniel was reading his movements so he made a trick move and pretended to go for Daniel but switched and used his other hand instead.

'Can't avoid it!' Daniel thought as the fist was coming closer to his face.

Everyone's jaws basically dropped to the floor as Daniel caught Zack's hand with his.

People began to make comments about this as they normally would.

Somi 💭: 'That's insane! How did he catch Zack's fist? He must have good reflexes, I wonder if he has trained for this. He doesn't seem experienced though..'

While Somi was trying to figure out if Daniel is experienced or not, Zack was sure that Daniel has had his fair share of fights.

Everyone thought Daniel was 'so cool' but in reality, Daniel was completely breaking down, thinking about how much harder it is to dodge.

People soon started to notice how Daniel kept dodging and were making remarks about it.

Some girls thought that he didn't want to fight and there were guys who thought only his body was fast and he couldn't even fight.

*Daniel's little flashback to the goons and Zack's behavior*

Daniel 💭: What on Earth did I do wrong to them?

*Another flashback to when Logan punched Daniel in the stomach yelling 'Gum Gum Pistol' and explaining how you always have to aim for the solar plexus for the first shot*

Remembering these things, Daniel dodged yet another one of Zack's punches and punched him in the stomach. The impact sent Zack off his feet and practically flying. Zack was coughing up his own saliva as everyone was making their own side comments.

Random People: "One punch and he's down!"
"No way!"
"You saw that?"
"Awesome!"
"One punch!"
"Sick!"
"What?"
"Incredible!"

In the crowd's eyes, Daniel was a strong handsome guy who had taken down Zack Lee bravely. But people failed to notice how shocked Daniel was by his own actions. Everyone except one person.

Somi

She had noticed his stance was off in the beginning and his eyes were wide open when he was dodging. An experienced fighter wouldn't look like that when dodging. They should be calm. Daniel was not. Somi also noticed the shocked look on Daniel's face as he look from his fist to Zack.

Somi 💭: 'He doesn't even look like he has ever been in an actual fight by the way he looks..'

Somi stopped looking at Daniel and stopped listening to the crowd. Her eyes were on Zack.

Zack was still on the floor, coughing a bit less but still coughing. She wanted to help him but she didn't want to be the center of attention. She also didn't want to be mistaken for liking him. Even though he is pretty handsome.

"Lower your eyes!"

Zack suddenly started shouting at everyone, threatening them as he was still on the floor, holding his stomach.

Zack: "Did you enjoy that? I saw everyone who smiled! I will pluck your eyes out!"

As Zack was still coughing and some people decided to leave, Somi made her way over to where Zack was crouched down.

Somi: "U-uhm.... Do you uhm- need help? I-I could take you to the um- the nurse's office... I-If you don't want to that's fine!" She said the last part frantically waving her hands in front of her.

Zack 💭: 'Why is she trying to help me? Wasn't she the one who saw me beating up that pig at the convenience store?'

Zack felt a tint of pink go to his cheeks as he looked at his frantic classmate, trying to explain taking him to the nurse while stuttering a bit. He then realized and shook his head, remembering his previous embarrassing moment and getting mad again.

Zack: "I don't need your help! I'm fine on my own!"

Somi was a bit taken aback by his outburst but it was all normal for her, so she backed off quietly with a little 'sorry' for her actions.