Chapter 6

Vader Talking
Normal talking
Whisper talking
YELLING

I like to say this is a long chapter, so get ready.
_______________________________

Eren: Anakin! Help me take on the Colossal Titan!

Eren is running along the wall to get to the Colossal Titan. The Colossal Titan sweeps along the top of the wall.

Eren: Anakin!!

Anakin was pushed back off the wall as he grappled back on.

Anakin: Damn it! I need to get back up there.

Anakin uses his gear to swing back up but once there the Colossal Titan was gone. He then ran to the edge of the wall to see Eren hanging on the side. Thomas then ran up beside Anakin as he looked down at Eren.

Thomas: Eren! Did you get it?

Eren: No! It's the same as five years ago!
He disappeared, just as suddenly as he appeared!

Eren makes his way back up the wall.

Eren: I'm sorry. I let him get away.

Thomas: What are you apologizing for? We couldn't even move --

Connie: Hey! There's no time for chatting!
The wall's been breached. If we don't fix it quickly, the Titans will get in again!

Soldier: What are you waiting for?!
The strategy for handling a Colossal Titan's appearance is already in motion! Return to HQ immediately! Anyone who had contact with it, report every detail!

Eren: Yes, sir!

Connie: I pray for your success!

Within the walls, at the street level. A warning bell sounds. The townspeople are panicking to get within the next enclosed wall.

Soldier 1: Bring only your most critical possessions! Please remain calm and evacuate!

Soldier 2: If they break through, the hellishness of five years ago will be repeated! We must stop the Titans here!

Garrison soldiers ready the cannons from atop the walls.

Soldier 2: Aimed and ready! Fire!

The soldiers fire the cannons at the incoming Titans.

Soldier 3: Attack!

The soldiers charge forward. At headquarters. Anakin and the other new recruits are getting ready to head into battle.

Soldier: You recruits have completed training and graduated into proper soldiers! I expect you to actively participate in this operation, too!

Anakin was getting everything ready intel he felt a hand on his shoulder. Turning around he saw Annie standing there.

Anakin: Hey, Annie. Do you need help with anything?

She didn't say anything but looked down.

Anakin: Hey, is everything okay?

Annie: Just... Just promise me something.

Anakin: What is it Annie?

Annie: Promise me, you won't die.

Anakin looks at Annie giving her a small smile before putting her into a hug.

Anakin: I promise. I won't get myself killed.

Annie, who was surprised at first, slow hugged Anakin back.

Annie: Thank you.

Off in the destination Mikasa watched as she felt jealous.