Chapter 39

Khooh-pruhhh
Khooh-pruhhh

Both the Armored Titan and Vader looked at each other as the sound of the chaos and Vader mechanical breathing was heard.

Vader: We meet again at least Reiner.

The Armored Titan would open its mouth as steam came out, it would then get into a running stance as the armor around it knees would break. The Armored Titan would then let out a massive roar as it made it way to Vader. Vader saw this as he stood his ground and rose up his lightsaber at Reiner's Titan. The Armored Titan came charging at him as he looked down at Vader.

Reiner (thoughts): What is he doing? Why are you standing there?

Reiner got to Vader location as he brought his arm back for a punch, but just as he was about to punch Vader, someone else hit him. Reiner got punched in the jaw as it sent him back and broke his armor.

Reiner (thoughts): What the?!

Reiner looked up as he saw his old friend and comrade, Annie Leonhart in her Female Titan. Her hands had Titan hardening as she got into a fighting stance, Vader then jumped up on to her shoulder as both Vader and Annie face down Reiner.

Reiner (thoughts): Shit! Annie here, I can't take them both on.

Magath who was now hiding behind a wall looked on at the chaos in front of him as he looked at the Female Titan with disgust.

Magath: Damn trader.

Both Annie and Vader then began to attack the Armored Titan with Annie using her hardening and Vader using the force to hold him down and go attack with his lightsaber. Around them Levi was fighting the Beast Titan, while the other Scouts fought against the Cart Titan. With Eren, he tried eating the War Hammer Titan but broke his Titan's teeth due to the crystal shell around Lara Tybur.

Eren (thoughts): You formed a crystal shell around you. It's clearly much harder then my teeth. But I know that you've spent the last of your strength. If you had any left, you would've used the War Hammer's power to pierce my neck by now. You don't have any moves left to play.

Eren then gets out of this Titan.

Eren: Looks like I've outlasted you. As for your shell, it's only your weakness. Thanks to the power of the force, I will destroy you.

Eren then jumped down transforming into another Titan as he grabs Lara Tybur. Magath watched this all on the sidelines trying to not get hurt anymore.

Magath: After all that, the bastard still has more fight in him. Tsk. It doesn't matter, we already won. Your soldiers have ODM gear, which means you have limited supply of fuel and ammunition. Which makes you all stranded in are own territory with no support. And with the incoming Marleyan reinforcements already surrounding the zone, there is no escape. You devils never stood a chance against Marley in a proper war, anyway. You devils don't even have enough people or resources.

Falco was panting as he ran watching the battles unfold before his eyes.

Falco: Okay. If there's anyone who can deal with this mess, it War Chief Zeke.

Magath: Grice?

Falco looked ahead of himself as he saw Magath and a few other injured soldiers standing in front of him.

Falco: Commander Magath!

Falco then got in front of Magath as he stopped my Magath putting him hands on Falco's shoulders.