𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

───𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃(4 year, 2003) Erica started learning to play cello when she was only 4 year old, at first Erica wasn't really interested in learning how to play it but later she started enjoying it and was thankful that her mom forced her to...

───𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

(4 year, 2003) Erica started learning to play cello when she was only 4 year old, at first Erica wasn't really interested in learning how to play it but later she started enjoying it and was thankful that her mom forced her to learn it. She continued learning to play it even after she shifted to Korea.

(5 year, 2004) Erica also has learnt ballroom dancing. She loved dancing as a kid. She wanted to learn ballroom dancing ever since she saw it on TV, so her mom enrolled her to learn ballroom dancing. Erica's mom had thought that she would soon give up but Erica continued learning it till their stay in U.S.

Erica's mom made sure that Erica did many activities ; like singing & play soccer for fun although later on Erica stopped doing them.

(11 year, 2010) After her father's death Erica along with her brother and mom moved to Korea to live with her grandmom. This was a very dark time in Erica's life. As a kid Erica was really close to her father he was the one who encouraged her to learn dancing when she was small. Erica still griefs about her father's death. When Erica and her brother were small they used to fight over the smallest things but after their father's death they were each others support. Erica's brother made sure that Erica never felt their father's absence.

(12 year, 2011) Erica discovered K-pop, and was in awe! She loved groups like Girls Generation, T-ara, BigBang, Cnblue, MissA and many more. She really loved Girls Generation. From then on she started learning various k-pop choreographies. She used to post her dancing videos on youtube. These pre-debut videos of her are pretty popular among her fans.

As Erica was mixed she was bullied for it. She was often excluded from parties and plans made by her classmates. Her classmates also made fun of the dance videos she posted, but that did not stop Erica from doing what she wanted. She was also teased for the way she spoke.

───𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒

(13 year, 2012) Erica was participating in a dancing competition when she caught eye of the scout from starship. At first Erica was wary of the Stranger asking for her number and gave the scout a fake number and thought that would be the end of the matter. The scout determined, managed to find her a second time and convinced Erica that he was not a scammer/con artist. The scout walked away from this second meeting with Erica's real digits, and Erica became a trainee in Starship with her mom's permission. She trained for 4.5 years before finally debuting in 2017 as a soloist.

At first Erica found it pretty hard to adjust to the new hard routine but she got used to it. Her singing was not bad as she used to take classes for them before but she improved more after taking up vocal lessons.

 Her singing was not bad as she used to take classes for them before but she improved more after taking up vocal lessons

───𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

(17 year, 2017) After 4.5 years of training she debuted under starship entertainment as a soloist with her single 'Je T'aime'. She felt happy that she finally got to debut and do what she loves, 'dancing' & 'singing' as her job.