𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢 : 𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞.

𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

Erica has spoken up about the rumors about her behavior in middle school.

On January 5, Erica's middle school classmate wrote posts online about Erica's alleged bullying in middle school.

Starship Entertainment said in an official statement that claims of school violence were not true. The agency firmly stated that they would be taking legal action against false rumors.

On January 8, Erica wrote on her official fan community to speak about the rumors. Read her full post below:

"Hello. This is Erica.

I am writing this after giving it a lot of thought.

During my school days, I was someone who always stood out, and there were bad rumors about me. I have smoked cigarettes a few times out of curiosity. I strayed in my childhood, and ever since then, I did not smoke.

But there is something I really feel wrongly accused of. I have always dismissed bad rumors without much thought, but after seeing many fans having a hard time, I would like to put everything down and tell you my story.

You may or may not believe me, but I will say everything I remember.

I remember being bullied and called names throughout my middle school. Many racist comments were thrown at me which I don't want to bring up. If that was not all I was also cyberbullied for things I posted online.

I was also excluded from the group plans that were made by my classmates but I always turned a blind eye to the way I was treated because I wanted to lead a silent school life without any trouble.

I would also like mention that even though most people outcasted me there were few people who were very nice to me and are still very close friends of mine, I'll always be thankful to them for being by my side when others weren't.

About the allegations made against me like me slapping someone, telling others to outcast someone or me cursing ,etc are absolutely false.

I believe the person who posted the above said things about me is one of many people who bullied me throughout my middle school. Although it is embarrassing to admit, I remember cursing at her as well once out of anger. Since then they most likely harbored negative feelings against me. At that moment I apologized to her and thought we were past it but clearly the said person isn't.

However, I'd like to clarify what was said in the posts.

First, I have never inflicted bodily harm on anyone.

Second, I have never sent a group text message to make someone an outcast.

Third, I have never stolen things from people.

I apologize for causing an uproar with my personal life. I apologize to everyone that was hurt by my embarrassing actions.

COMMENTS

COMMENTS

user 1 : what's hilarious is she tried to justify herself wow

user 2 : i hope she dies.

user 3 : ruined the victim's life and got the chance to be under spotlight. She's awful and shameless.

user 4 : how did someone like her thinking of debuting as an idol?

user 5 : woah the comments are wild ya'll believed the said victim but can't believe Erica? wow

>user 6 : fr also like why is she apologising?!

>user 2 : because she's a bully

user 6 : we true eris' are with you!! stay strong we love you!!

more comments