𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬¹.

───𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐠

───𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐠

╰┈➤"While Erica was live some sasaengs continously kept calling her this annoyed her so much Erica decided to address this on live,

"Some people keep calling me so I wanted to tell them that if you keep calling me I'll say your number out loud here. I'm trying to talk to eri and ya'll keep calling me it's annoying. So don't call me I am warning you all."

───𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭

╰┈➤Erica was on Elle for song association for promoting her latest album when the word 'nice' came up for which Erica sang 'Aju Nice' by Seventeen. After she was done singing she went on to add how much she likes Seventeen.

"This is another Seventeen song. Aju Nice is an amazing song. It's a cute and a fun energetic song. Go listen to it. NO, don't! go listen to i≠doll! Haha", she said while winking at the camera. Fans could tell she is a huge carat.

───𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫

╰┈➤Erica's song i≠doll had one curse word so whenever she performed it was always muted. But once when she was performing she decided to go against the rules and sing it. When she sang the line fans were shocked because they were not expecting that. Clips from the show went viral.

───𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝

╰┈➤Erica was roaming around in Paris when few fans recognized here and approached her asking for autograph. One fan had nothing but a soyeon photocard with here so they gave that to Erica and asked her to sign. Erica realised that it was a So-yeon photocard but still signed it with a huge smile. Once the video went viral fansjokingly said that the photocard is now a rare one.

───𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

╰┈➤Erica making tweet in support of IVE when they debuted,

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!