𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦.

──𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠the fandom name 'ERI' originated from the singer's nickname

──𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

the fandom name 'ERI' originated from the singer's nickname. the word ERI means 'blessing'. indicating that to erica her fans are her biggest blessings.

──𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦

eri are known to be a very calm fandom unless provoked. they try to avoid fanwars. but if erica's ame is dragged in useless matters or someone talks bad about her they are the first to defend her. very supportive of erica's choices. if they are part of a fanwar it's probably not started by them.

───𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬

★ 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝: the relation both the fandom is really nice. there is a huge that if you like erica you like g-idle music. often seen helping out each other streaming. both of them are hoping to get a collab between the two legends. if they do collab it will be a banger

★ 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬: absolutely in love with each other. if someone messes with eri carats are there to defend and vice versa. sometimes come together to cause chaos and leave other fandoms in confusion. seen helping ut each other in streaming and voting.

★ 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 : supportive of each other. both get along really well. during fanwars they help defend each other. really supportive of erica's friendship with woobin.

★ 𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲: both love to gush about the smallest interaction ateez and erica have. especially ship mingi and erica ever since mingi said that erica was his ideal type. the relation between both is calm and loving.

★ 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 : have a lot of respect for each other. often come together to make memes of their idol.

★ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 :. most of the time they get along but few stays seem to not like erica ever since she was once mc with jisung. there once was a major fanwar between eri and stay because few stays were leaving hateful comments on erica's social media. relationship is a little tense.

★ 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲 : there is no need to say how respectful both fandoms are to each other. there have been few miniwars between toxic baby armies and eri ever since erica won an award instead of bts. if they are not fighting they are in a harmonious relation.

★ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 : for some reason the do not like each other. eri avoid interacting with forever and vice versa. eri only tolerate forever to support erica's friendship with mia

──𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤

 it changes colors on pressing the button the colors shown by it are the fandom official colors

──𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬