𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬.

───"𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍"

╰┈➤ In one of the YouTube video of Erica featured Wonyoung of IVE. Erica randomly asked her, "what was your first impression of me?"
"Can I be totally honest?" Wonyoung said. "Yes, of course!"
"I thought maybe you were in a bad mood... is she mad about something?" Wonyoung said. This made Erica laugh out loud and said ,"Back then I just looked like that haha."

"But later I warmed up to you because one time you bought us all fried chicken. You just dropped in and asked 'do you guys like fried chicken?' then gave us some and you also spent time with us and helped us improve a lot. That was when my heart fluttered a little."
Wonyoung said as she blushed.

───"𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊"

╰┈➤ When Erica was shooting for her kdrama cheer up MONSTAX had sent her a coffee truck to show their support. Erica posted a picture of her in front of the truck on Instagram with the caption 'thank you oppas. I'll work hard 💙'

In the background the fans noticed that the banner on the truck had a picture of Erica with the monstax members with the caption 'From your brothers.' Another banner had a funny picture of Erica accompanied by the caption 'There's no need to say a lot. We could have gone further but we have held it in. We love you 🩷🩷.'

───"𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄"

╰┈➤ Cravity had won a music show award and the award was going to be presented to them by Erica and Xiao jun.
When it was announced that they had won the happiness was visibly seen on Erica's face for her juniors. Xiao jun gave them the award, Erica had a flower bouquet in her hand. She turned around to give it to one of the members. Seongmin was nearest to her so she gave it to him and said,"Congratulations!" with a big smile.
Seongmin felt a little shy after this interaction and covered the bright smile on his face and ran to hide behind the members. This cute interaction was caught by the fans.

Later when they went live to thank their fans for the award. Woobin brought up how Erica later congratulated them backstage.
"Erica sunbae congratulated and cheered for us later when we met backstage." "Yeah Erica sunbae praised us a lot which warmed our hearts. Thank you sunbae for all the support." Hyeongjun added.

───"𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄"

╰┈➤ Yu-jin was on the Na PD's show along with Gaeul and they were currently playing the popular character quiz.
The round was going well until it was Yu-jin's chance to answer. Na PD showed a picture of Erica waiting for Yu-jin to answer but she lagged, "Wrong!" Na PD shouted.

"Yaaaah! That's Erica eonnie how could you get that wrong! We even met her in the elevator on the way here!" Gaeul said shaking Yu-jin who was left shocked when she realised who it was.
"Eonnie, sorry it was a mistake~ and I love you ." Yu-jin said making a heart for Erica the sudden confession of love made Gaeul and Na PD laugh loudly.

───"𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋"

╰┈➤ Erica had just finished performing at the award show and she had joined the other idols in audience after changing out of her performance outfit. The skirt that she was wearing was short and when she sat down it became shorter. Erica tried finding for a blanket around her to cover her legs but couldn't. Eventually she came to terms with the situation.

Hyungwon noticed that Erica was sitting uncomfortably and quickly realised why. He asked his fellow monstax members to grab a blanket that was beside them and then went and gave it to Erica himself. "Oh! thank you so much oppa." Erica said gratefully as she bowed to which Hyungwon just smiled.

💙

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. ☺️
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 📥