Chapter 16

"I looked at you first I loved you first I wanted you fist! And your little Zayn over here knew that! But he still took you from me!" Yelled harry.

Whilst looking me up and down with a wild look then pushing his body towards mine.

I just looked at Zayns knocked out body.

"You monster how could you he could have gotten hurt what if hit his head and died!?" I shouted in his face.

"He shouldn't have taken you in the first place then!" He said whilst looking into my eyes.

Zayn groaned on the floor I could tell he was hurt so I pushed Harry off me with all my force.

I ran to him and lifted his head onto my knee and stroked his head.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"I'm fine, now that your here love" he said whilst getting up and pulling me with him.

Zayns head shot towards Harry who looked hurt and angry at the same time.

"I thought I could trust you. I thought you was my friend you WAS like a brother to me!" He exclaimed whilst walking towards Zayn.

"I...erm....I'm sorry harry...I...she just were in love." Said Zayn whilst looking into my eyes.

"I'll get her Malik, when your least expecting it. Just you wait!" Said harry as he was walking into the woods which had heavy dark fog.

****chapter 16 eh what do you think Harry's in it?! ******