My bullys saviour (zayn malik)

This is my first story so I hope u enjoy it!xx:)

Hi I'm Phoenix but every one called me nix.

I have light brown eyes, medium long dark brown hair and cheeks that light up depending on my emotions or temperature.

I go to Cedar high, it terrible but I have my friends Kemi and Emma.

Want to know what makes it worse?

I'm being bullied by a guy called Zayn Malik! He torments me, abuses me mentally and physically!

Buzz Buzz Buzz! I reach to turn of my alarm but miss creating agonising pain to shoot from my wrist to my arm.

This is because of the cuts and scars I've made and its all thanks to Zayn!

I finally slide out of bed on to my feet just to fall back on to my bed because of all the bruises on my legs thanks to Zayn kicking me.

After my shower I went and got dressed for school then straightened my hair which I left hanging down my back as I put my shoes on I stumble down the stairs to had my breakfast.

Nutella mm my fave apart from pancakes there awesome!

Bang Bang! It's Kemi and Emma at the door. They walk to school with me because we usually copy each others homework because we think ours is good enough.

I opened the door to see Kemi munching on a Milky Way bar and Emma so focused on twitter that she almost walked into a lamppost.

"Hang on I'm just going to say bye to Fluffy and Hairy" I said referring to my gold fishes.

I don't say bye to any family members because my mum, dad and big brother died in a car crash when I was 12.

So off we went to school.

We arrived just as the bell rang as usual. We ran through the gates to be greeted by teachers which were always sarcastic for no reason.

"Hey Nix I'm gonna get you after school You better be there or else." Said Zayn as he walked past me with a evil look in his light brown eyes.

Hoped u liked it xx:)

Tell me what you thought.