Chapter 9

He picks me up and takes upstairs trudging along the cold wooden floorboards.

I was staring at his features and the way he looks, the way he acts so intense even when he is relaxed and calm.

And then there is me. The girl no one ever wanted to know, the girl who was so judged that people couldn't look through the lies to see the true me, the true Phoenix.

Once we make it to the top of the stairs he gently opens the door, before slamming it shut roughly.

"Nix I have to tell you something" he mumbled quietly.

"What's wrong?" I asked him confused with what the problem was.

"Well I may have some pictures of you around my room." He said shyly.

I began giggling before saying "A whole room covered in pictures isn't a few, it's a lot."

He began blushing, I kissed his cheek with a smile.

I could tell he was embarrassed so I decided to stop laughing.

"It's okay Zayn, it doesn't matter as long as you get rid of them." I said with a smile.

"But babe, I like those pictures I don't want to get rid of them."

"You've got the real thing, why would you need them ugly pictures?" I said with a giggle.

"Babe they aren't ugly, and your right. I do have the real thing, do you know what?" he asked.

"What?" I replied.

"I love the real thing, I love you." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Oh Zayn, I love you too." I replied kissing him on his soft lips.

He deepened the kiss, opening the door and taking the scene inside.He slam the door shut with my back but not too hard, he began kissing up to my jawline slowly making it up to my lips he stops, looks me in the eye and smiles, this send's immense butterfiles through my stomach.

He carries on circling his fingers up to my stomach making all sorts of patterns, he slowly sucks on my kneck leaving marks; I tug at his shirts implying i wanted it off, he obeys and reveals his dreamy abs this time I started circling his abs going up and down.

He grabs me by the hand and we both land on each other hitting the bed, we both giggle and continue.

He starts stroking my thighs knowing what that would do to me, I let out a loud moan and he continued with a smirk.

He ran his hand up again circiling my boobs as he tugged on my pants.

I quickly took it off and he already had his off he started kissing down to my crotch he then whispered "ready baby" as he put his penis into me causing me to scream a little.

"Zaaayn!" Imound.

"Yeah baby" he smirked as he carried on thrusting.

The night consisted of endless pleasure made my him.

Making me scream and pant with lust in my voice.

We laid down on the bed breathlessly, gazing into each others eyes causing me to smile.

He pulled me closer into his warm big arms. It was right then, and right there. When I knew, he was the one for me.

When I woke up in the morning I...

-

Written by E'tedal, a friend of mine. :)