Chapter 28

Zayns POV

"Hey baby how are you? Not too bad I hope" she said whilst leaning in to kiss me.

I quickly moved back and replied "fine before you came here, what do you want Perrie?"

"Zayn baby I want you, I want all of you." She said whilst looking me up and down before pushing past me and walking in.

"Perrie it's over get out I hate you, I don't ever want to see you again!" I said to her whilst grabbing her arm gently and dragging her out.

"No baby I want you and I'm sorry for hurting you." She said whilst pulling her arm back and running upstairs.

*Perrie's POV*

I get past Zayn and run upstairs, no one can stop me from doing anything! He's still mine no matter what he says, he's mine all mine.

I run into his room to find a LOT of pictures of a girl, a ugly one too I wonder who she is.

The I look at his bed, it's her it's the girl in the pictures! AND SHE'S IN ZAYNS BED!?

I walk over to her and start shaking her "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT!" I shouted furiously.

She got out of Zayn's bed she was wearing a jumper and sweat pants.

"Are you going to make me?" She replied whilst walking up to me.

"Yeh I am" I said before slapping her in her ugly face.

"You slut!" She said whilst pinning me down and slapping me again and again.

"GET OFF!" I said trying to push her off me.

"NOW GET OUT BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" she said whilst getting off me.

By now my eyes were watery from all the slaps.

Zayn was stood there watching what had just happened with wide eyes and his jaw dropped open.

I run past him and out of the house, I decided to go home and never go back to Zayn or that whore.

*Zayns POV*

I had just witnessed possibly the best girl fight I had ever seen! But the thing was that Nix can fight I mean like WOH, she'd never fought back when I hurt her.

She came up to and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said " baby you okay? You don't look so good." Before walking downstairs.

"I erm.. I.. Woh!" Was all I could say.

I run downstairs to find Nix drinking some water.

"Nix, what was that about?" I asked her shyly.

"What was what?" She asked confused.

"Well the fighting" I said.

"She came in here thinking she can hurt me? Well she had another thing coming! Who was she anyway?" Replied Nix with a smirk.

"She's my ex she's called Perrie she ran away with my ex best friend." I said whilst looking down at the floor, I began to cry but I don't know why.

She put the cup down gently and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"She's gone now Zayn you don't need her." She said kindly.

"I love you Nix" I said honestly.

"I love you too Zayn" she replied with a smile before kissing me on the lips.