Chapter 11

Zayn's head shot up and directed towards the door.

Bang, bang, bang! The stranger knocked again.

Zayn tiptoed to the door to find the post man out side.

He opens the door and the post man said "here mate, could you sign here, cheers"

Zayn looked down at the letter and signed the paper.

After zayn closed the door I ran up to him and said what is it.

He opened the letter to find a picture of me and him from when he first dragged me to his house.

The letter said "I'm going to find her then kill her, because you knew I had dibs, so you better watch out because I'm coming for her!"

I started shaking whilst Zayn read it out, then he looked at me and said "don't worry as long as I'm conscious ill keep you safe" whilst cupping my face with his hands.

"Zayn I need some clothes, I've been wearing your clothes for two days now!" I stated.

"We'll go to your house and get all your clothes because your moving in with me" said zayn whilst the side of his lip was shaking and eventually turned into a evil grin.

"And who said I will!?" I asked whilst putting my hands on my hips.

He grunted then rolled his eyes.

"Just go" he said whilst nudging me towards the door.

We decided to take the long path through the high street.

After walking about ten minutes I got really thirsty, but luckily for me there was a Starbucks near by.

So we went in and saw two girls,

One was a lanky one who had braces but it suit her and the other one was short and had curly black hair compared to the first one.

The short one came up to us and said "awww you two are the cutest couple I've seen in ages!"

"Sorry about her I'm Emily and she's Jemima but I call her Jem. What's your names?"

"Nix and zayn" I said whilst shaking there hands.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP,THIS IS A ROBBERY!!" Shouted a man with a gun.

Comments?! Tell me what you thought or tell me what you'd like to see!!

:) X