Chapter 35

Harry's POV

I can't believe what I've done I mean, I've made them go though all this heart ache and for what; me being a selfish jerk? I'm such an idiot for thinking she'd want to be mine.

"Listen, I'm sorry for what I've done and for hurting you both. I guess it was just an act of jealousy. So I'm sorry." I spoke, looking down in shame.

"Harry, you have been a jerk but listen, everyone makes mistakes. Just try not to do it again, or else I'm going to have to kill you." Chuckled Zayn.

I just smile at them both, my best friend and the girl I love. But I guess, I have to let her go. You win some and you loose some, and I'm loosing her.

It least I have my best friend back, all that hassle with her has made us turn on each other. He was just protecting her, he did have a crush on her for a long, long time.

"I think we should get going." Spoke Nix, but she's right it's getting dark.

"Yeah I agree, I guess we'll be seeing you around then?" Asked Zayn.

"Defiantly, and once again, I'm so sorry." I apologise once again.

"It alright Harry some scary stuff happened but well that's just life, you win some and you loose that's just the way life is I guess." Spoke Nix whilst putting her delicate hand on my shoulder.

"Nix baby come on, it's time to go." Said Zayn.

"Thank you two for forgiving me." I thanked them.

They both smiled at me and walked downstairs, I opened the door and they we're off, back home I presume.

Nix's POV

Me and Zayn are walking hand in hand smiling at each other. I never thought I would see the day where we'd be so comfortable around one another.

Everything changes all the time, nothing ever stays the same whether it's good, or bad, it will always evolve into something else.

But I hope we don't change, I really have faith in us. I love him.