Chapter 7

"Morning" I said to him whilst coming out of the bathroom seeing him leaning against the wall frustratedly.

"What took you so long, I know you stink but a whole hour is much, don't you think!?" He replied.

I just walked away knowing I made my bully angry.

I waited for him to finish.

After 10 minutes I told him to take me home.

He just smirked and said "Erm no"

"How the fudge am I supposed to go home then!?" I said being inches away from his face.

"Your smart you'll figure it out" he said with giggle.

Then I had a idea, what if I kiss him passionately? That could work, so I grabbed his lips and smashes mine into his, he didn't hesitate he just grabbed my hips and started pushing me against the wall I started to take his top off, oh crap I didn't think this through I was enjoying it!! He ripped my checked shirt off causing the buttons to fly every were. He started to kiss my neck getting close to my breasts. I pushed back and said "wait no, Zayn I have to go, now!"

He looked at me with the saddest face ever and said "why, it's not like there's any one waiting for you at home."

I just sat down shirtless in my bra.

And said "your right, I have no one"

I started sobbing as tears trickled down my burning cheeks.

Zayn went up stairs and grabbed his guns and roses T-shirt "here wear this" he said kindly.

"You have me, don't you?" He asked.

"I don't know, your my bully who treated me like crap and now you want to be in a relationship?! Why me zayn why did you bully me?!" I shouted causing my voice to startle him.

"Because I love you!" He exclaimed.

"Love me?" I asked surprised.