Chapter 34

Zayn's POV

For heavens sake, where is Anne's house?!

Walking around like a mad fool with a small yellow note doesn't look cool when people walk by and give you weird stares.

I sigh loudly knowing I'm going to have to knock on each door until I find the correct house.

Well at least they look nice, from top to bottom. Even the windows seem nice... Nix, it's Phoenix I found her. I must be grinning like a fool but I've found her that's all that counts.

I run to the door which the window is linked on top of, and attempt to open it. Luckily for me it's not locked, Harry must have forgotten.

I slowly make my way in before closing the door gently, steadily I tiptoed towards the stairs walking up.

"Come on baby, don't be like this you don't need a jerk like Zayn. You can have me, I'm sweet and I care." I heard Harry say to Phoenix.

"I'm sorry Harry honestly believe me I am, but I just don't feel the same way about you compared to the feelings I have for Zayn." What Nix said just then, that made me smile. I can't believe it she actually really does like me, I just want to jump with joy.

I walk towards the door, and open it slowly.

I see Harry and Nix hugging each other, I would have stopped them but seen as though Harry hasn't got Nix I decide to let him off this time.

"You'll find someone Harry, I know it." I see Nix smiling at him.

I knock on the door gently, just loud enough so that they acknowledge my presence.

Harry's head turns around causing him to face me, he looks so hurt.

I could see the tears slowly forming in his eyes, his fists clenched shut, but I know he knew this would be the outcome.

"Zayn, why did you take her from me?" Asked Harry, a small yet noticeable tear drops from his face and slides down his cheek.

"I'm sorry Harry, I love her. I've always loved her, and I'll never stop loving her." A wide grin appeared on my face, and I could tell Nix had seen it because she did the same.

"Now what, what am I suppose to do now?" Harry frowned at me.

"Well remember that girl Abigail, she was in your Maths and English classes? Well apparently she had the biggest crush on you." Smiled Nix.

"She did? Really, it seems as though I do I have someone." Smiled Harry.

I wrapped my arm around Phoenix's waist and pulled her closer. I couldn't help but look at her and her every detail.

She doesn't realise it but, I think she may just be the one for me.