Chapter 33

Nix's POV

I woke up to find myself once again, somewhere unidentified.
Why does this always happen to me, why?
I got up out of the bed, and start to look around.
There aren't many good things to look at, but there's one thing.
I made my way towards the bedside table.

There was a picture of Zayn and..Harry. I should have known.
There were smiling, arms around each others necks in a playful way.
I begin to smile and how playful and childish it looksI hear footsteps coming up so I made my way to the window and pretend to look outside.

"Morning babe-" He started before being cut off.
"Where am I?" I asks him.
"Cheshire." He said.
"Why did you bring me here, I was happy where I was." I said whilst softening my tone, I don't want him to do anything stupid. so he might take me home.

"I can make you happier, then he ever would.
I can make you smile wider then he ever could.
I can make you feel loved, like you should.
So just please, please understand the feelings I have for you. Because it's not just 'feeling's' it's love." I said white tears forming in his eyes.

I turn around so that I'm facing him.
"Harry, I'm sorry. My heart belongs to Zayn, he is my everything." I said honestly.

That's when I caught him by surprise.
I opened my arms wide, and indulged him with a tight hug.
I could feel his heart beat against my chest.
He wrapped his arms around me like there was no tomorrow.

"Harry you can't keep me locked in here. I have feelings for Zayn, not you. You can't force feeling and come on you're a handsome guy you'll find your perfect girl, but its not me! I'm zayns girl." I said to him truthfully, not breaking eye contact with him

"But nix babe, I like you I want you; I've never felt like this about a girl before ever. Nix can't you see I'm crazy about you, I love you." He replied with sadness in his tone.

He just wasn't getting it, love is a powerful thing and he is throwing it about like its some sort of game. Harry is lovely, he is handsome, but harry isn't the one for me. Taking me from Zayn will only cause our love go get stronger. I love Zayn and no one will get in the way of that.