Chapter 30

*Nix POV*

I groan in pain as I rub the back of my head, I could feel a small yet noticeable bump.

Thinking it was nothing but a dream I cuddle into Zayn's chest.

He brings me closer and wraps is arms around my small body.

"Morning baby." he says in a barely audible tone.

"Morning Zayn." I said whilst kissing his lips gently.

He kisses me back, moving his lips in sync with mine. I put my fingers through his hair feeling the softness of his curls.

Wait... Zayn doesn't have curls!

I quickly pull away realising the figure isn't Zayn.

"Baby what's wrong?" said the man whilst forcing me to move closer to him.

"Get off, you're not Zayn who are you!?" I yell in confusion.

"C'mon don't shout, you shouldn't talk to your new boyfriend Harry like that." he replied with a chuckle.

"Your not my boyfriend, Zayn is. I want Zayn go away Harry I hate you." I spat at him, I couldn't tell the last bit hurt him because he slapped me forcefully in the right cheek.

I grabbed my cheek in pain before getting out of the bed, or shall I say attempting to anyway.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back onto the bed.

"Where do you think your going babe?" he asked.

"As far away from you as possible." I replied angrily.

"No babe you are not. You are going to be close to me doing everything I say, because if you don't I will hurt you like I did now and maybe even worse." he growled.

I look down and nod in shame, but there was once question how did I get here? I mean where is here? Where's Zayn, and is he okay? all these questions but no one to answer them.

If I ask Harry he'll get angry that I'm talking about Zayn.

So what can I do?

~~~~~~~

Hey guys erm I know you hate it when people write things like this but please Vote or Comment.

It makes me really happy and well when I'm happy I write a chapter so if you want more chapters then want you should do, vote and comment.

Thanks for reading xx