Help

Casey pov:

Day two of being here, Shredder planned to call Donnie while Jack gets his "turn" with me today.

I have some mobility again, but I can't stand up, I'm barely able to crawl. And, I can only move in short bursts, it hurts my chest if not.

Razar, Karai, and Shinigami have all checked on me every few hours, Razar the least but I can tell that he somewhat cares about me.

Nathan had already come for "round two" of yesterday, Razar was the one who helped me afterwards again, putting the clothes I had come here in on me, as they had been washed.

I still haven't had any food or water, per Nathan and Jack's requests. They didn't want me to be able to fight back.

Between Nathan, my heart attack, and the two baths I've had, my ponytail went missing, so my hair is at shoulder length. Razar was kind enough to brush it for me.

Shredder walks in.

"Before Jack gets a hold of you, I'm going to let Baxter have some of his own fun." He said ominously.

Baxter followed him with a syringe filled with a pure black substance...

No good! Run! Get away!

My mind screamed but my body couldn't listen.

Shredder opened the door, allowing Baxter to come in and inject me with the substance.

"--, and it is supposed to make everything more painful." I barely heard the last part of the effects as I was getting sleepy.

I cry silently as I fell asleep because I know when I wake up,it'll be the worst experience of my life.

Donnie pov:

Everyone's been worried sick about Casey, since I got a notification that his phone was at Shredder's lair.(It's not creepy to have a tracker if he had me put it on his phone.)

I just hope that he still has his phone, and his inhaler.

I haven't been able to sleep since that notification showed on my phone, it's scaring me.

It's the second day since his phone gave me that notification, almost 7 o clock at night. I hope he's ok...

*Casey calling*

Suddenly appeared on my phone screen, it was a video call and I quickly answered it. It didn't surprise me when I saw Shredder.

He was saying something, but I cut him off.

"Where. Is. He." I angrily asked.

He smiled evilly as he turned the camera, showing a man beating the crap out of him with a staff!

"Jack is having some fun with his foster." He told me with a smirk in his voice.

Casey was fucking screaming in pain.

"STOP! PLEASE! IT HURTS!" I heard him yel, tears formed in my eyes, I didn't let them fall.

"Stop it! You're hurting him!" I yell at Shredder.

"That's literally the entire point of torture. Nathan had a different fun with him yesterday and just a few hours ago." He tells me.

I hear the staff continuously hit him.

"Jack! Please!" He screamed, he looked and sounded exhausted.

"Shut it you, damn faggot!" He yelled.

Jack whacked him hard in the middle of his chest, Casey let out a shriek of pain louder than the others.

"That's enough, we didn't want to kill him just yet." Razar spoke up.

Jack backed away as Casey coughed up blood and laid limp on the ground.

"You have only 6 hours till we kill him, bring your brothers and his sister and we might let him live." He told me as he hung up.

I let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Everyone rushed into my lab to me balling, Casey being the only thing on my mind.

"Casey!... Sh-shredder!... Jack!... Blood..." I manage to get out, I wanted to scream again, sob, save Casey, among some not so amazing and pure thoughts.

Seeing Casey covered in his own blood, begging for mercy... I wanted Shredder's, Jack's, and whoever the hell Nathan is's blood.

"Casey's... In pain... Being tortured... 6 hours... To save him... If that..." I tell them, calming down enough to speak.

Everyone suited up, us 4 grabbing weapons, Splinter grabbing Amy to make sure she doesn't sneak out, and April completely suits up. Within 20 minutes, the five of us were leaving.

I'm coming Casey...

Please, hold on.
______
715 words.