* 9. Lunch date

New couple                     Rose and Lisa

New couple
Rose and Lisa

Jimin was starting at the aquarium pass which he got for his club president.

He wanted to go with jungkook but how should he ask him? He opened his phone to send msg to jungkook hyung.

Ring ring...
" Yes.. yes jungkook hyung " jimin said in a hurry after picking up the call.

" Why are you sounding so surprised ? " Jungkook ask

" I was about to msg you and your call came ? , Do you want to say something, is there any i can do for you hyung ?" Jimin said in one sentence.

" Nothing just wanted to know what time your classes start today ?"
Jungkook question.

" I don't have classes today it got cancelled, I'm free for the day" Jimin answers now in normal tone.

" Good I'm free too, let's go and have lunch together, my friend opened a restaurant and asked me to come " jungkook started to make plans for them.

Is he asking me for a date ? Jimin think.
" Yes I will love to go " jimin agrees with it and starts to get ready. He was having a hard time to select an outfit, he needed some suggestions, thinking about it he picked the final two outfits and ran to the jhope room.
" Hobi help me.. look what should I wear this or this " jhope just looked at jimin trying to understand what jimin asked as he has just woken up.

" White one, but why are you asking this are we going out for breakfast? As we don't have classes today.. " Jhope said still processing the situation.

" No we are not but I'm going for lunch with jungkook hyung " with a giggle jimin said as he started to think about it.

" Ooo so finally you're going on a date with hyung ? Not bad " jimin cut in between jhope

" No it's not a date we are just having lunch " jimin said with the blushing cheeks.

"Yes Yes whatever you say just go i don't wanna eat dog food so early in the morning, just shut the door" after saying that Jhope hugged his teddy and fell asleep.

After some hours.

Ding...

Jimin apartment door bell rang.
" Hyung why you didn't call me, i had come down, you don't have to pick me up from the door" after seeing Jungkook at the door jimin said.

" It's ok, i wanted to do it... Hmmm for you " jungkook take out a pink rose bouquet from behind for jimin. With a sweet smile Jimin receives it.
" Thanks" in low voice jimin said " i also wanted to give you something" after coming to living room jimin go to his room and come back, to show aquarium passes to jungkook and continue " if you don't mind after lunch can we go there " junkook agrees and both stated there date.

" Thanks" in low voice jimin said " i also wanted to give you something"  after coming to living room jimin go to his room and come back, to show aquarium passes to jungkook and continue " if you don't mind after lunch can we go there " junkook ag...

At a restaurant

At a restaurant.

After entering Jungkook's eyes rome to find someone. After seeing that person Jungkook took Jimin to meet that person.

" Rose congratulations on the opening of your restaurant" Jungkook gave a gift that he had prepared for rose.

" Thanks jungkook, how have you been ? And who is this with you ? " rose ask

"I'm good and this is jimin and i bring him with me so he can try your food as he also loves to cook and his mom owns a restaurant in the states " jungkook reply

" Hey jimin, my name is rose owner of this restaurant, please make yourself comfortable and give me feedback " rose said that she guided them to the table.

" Yummmm hyung try this " jimin pick up the food to feed jungkook but rose came and sat in there table. Jimin hand stops in between after seeing her.

"Jimin don't be shy because of me, you can feed him " rose tease him.

" Rose noona i was not feeding him, i was just giving him the food " jimin with red cheeks said jungkook was just seeing him with the smile.
"So how is Lisa noona " jungkook ask rose.

" She is doing good you should visit use sometime you to jimin " rose invite jimin too.

After some talk with jungkook rose leaves both alone.