* 8. Feeding in public

At cooking club

" These are members of the darma club, who will join us for the week, today we will make a songpyeon" president of the cooking club announce and start explaining the recipe.

(Rice cake which has sweet filling inside, traditional shape like a half moon)

They were sitting in groups,
Jin with one of his club member who was a girl sat with jimin as their teacher.. they introduce themselves.

"Jimin let me introduce jennie to you "

" We did introduce ourselves" jimin broke between jin..

" Shhuu not like this, let me complete i think you should know her full name she is jennie... Jeon jennie... Younger sister of Jeon jungkook" as Jin completes his sentence

" You know my brother? Are you friends with my brother" Jennie raises the question after hearing his brother name.

" Let me tell you in detail they are... *ouch* jimin pinch jin thighs to shut him..

" Yes we are friends we meet regularly" jimin said with a smile at jennie in a polite manner and started making songpyeon.

" Wow your so talented jimin i can make a few dishes but i can't make them this beautiful like yours" Jennie was amazed with jimin

" You can do it too, just have some patience" Jimin cheers up jennie.

Jin suddenly holds jimin hand " jimin marry me.."

" Jin what are you doing leave my hand jin." Jimin trying to pull back is hand from jin grip.

" Jimin your so perfect, just marry me, i live take care of you my hold life and you just cook for me " after proposing jin kiss the back if jimin hand.

" That's enough let's get back i will help you look this is how you make" Jimin shows Jin again the process.

" Hmmm.. now i can relate to you jin.. jimin marry me " now jennie started confessing.. and giggled and made a high five with jin.

" Marrying me doesn't mean i can make songpyeon for you, now stop and let's practice" Jimin tries to concentrate on dish

" But it's easy to flirt with you then make a songpyeon " jin still don't want to give up..

Ding

Jimin saw jungkook send msg to him..
' are you making a songpyeon ? '

' how do you know ' jimin replies

' i saw it on my sister insta ID she posted the story' jungkook answer

' i will give you some ' Jimin keeps the phone aside after he sent the msg.

" How is Jungkook at home? " Jin raises the question at jennie.

" He doesn't talk much, he grew up at my grandparents home, it's only been two years since we started living together.
We eat breakfast together but nowadays he leaves early in the morning, maybe he is busy!" Jennie said

Jin and jimin looked at each other, As now jimin was feeling guilty.

At swimming club

" What are you smiling at ? " Suga questions as jungkook was on his own world.

" You are becoming lazy and slacker nowadays I have never seen you in a club, you even left the club earlier, what is going on" suga was needed answer from jungkook for this behavior.

" I still do my work even if I leave early, and right now i can say to what's going on but u will when I become official " junkook explains himself.

" Whatever... Let's have a race we didn't compete with each other, let's do it" suga said while having spark in his eyes.

" Ok let's do it" jungkook agreed and started preparing for the race..

All the members of the club were cheering their seniors.. and Jimin walked in with jin..
Jhope saw them waves his hand so they could come to him..

" Share with you members" jimin gives a songpyeon box to jhope..

" I thought it was only for me ? Jhope complaint. While giving the towel which he was holding.

" Hey junkook and suga hyung are competing!.. jin ask.

" Yes they are so cool!! their strokes are perfect.. jhope complement them..

" Jungkook 1.45 sec and suga 1.46 sec" namjoon announced as he was a referee of the match.

Both came out of the pool, junkook saw jimin, he was holding a towel, Jungkook goes near Jimin and asks for the towel as he thought it was for him.

"Give it to me" he asked Jimin.

Jimin doesn't know how to say that it was a jhope towel and he was just holding it for him. He just gave it to jungkook.

Suga was beside them and watching this scene.

"Jimin my hands are dirty feed me" jhope please to jimin.

Jimin gives up on jhope and completes his demand, he feeds him.

" Hey is that songpyeon it looks good feed me to" now suga asked jimin,unconsciously he looked at jungkook and then to his friends.. no one reacted.. so he fed him too..
"Hey jungkook you should try it.. it's good, jimin fed him too please " again jimin looked at jungkook and his friends no one reacted but jin took out his phone.. " thanks me later" suga whisper in jungkook ears.

Jimin with nervousness fed junkook.. from everywhere he was listening to the cat calls and teasing sound, because of this jimin face goes red.

In a junkook car.

"Hyung from tomorrow you don't have to pick me up my car came back from service, i don't want to bother you more" jimin said when junkook stopped his car at the gate of jimin building.

" Why are you uncomfortable if i pick you up or because I come to your home every day " Jungkook questions.

" No i never felt uncomfortable with you " jungkook cut jimin sentence" then why"

" Because of jennie, you come to have breakfast with me, the only meal you do together is breakfast and because of me you can't, she wants to be close to you, as you both grew up separately, i know you don't know what to do as you meet when you both were grown up, if you need advice you can ask me i have experience of 14 years of been hyung " jimin said with the proud smile.

" So hyung what do you think I should do ? " Jungkook pulled jimin's cheek after asking.

" Talk with her, listen to what she wants to say, spend as much time as you can, give her advice, know what she likes or dislikes " jimin said.

" So we can't have breakfast anymore and i can pick you up for college "

" Even if we can have breakfast there are more meals we can do, like lunch dinner, holiday meals " jimin stopped jungkook complaining mouth.

"Hmmm" jungkook agreed now with a smile on his face.

Jimin gets down from the car.

" Good night hyung meet you at college" jimin said..

" Good night sweet dreams jimin" after saying that jungkook started his car and went...